Would like to know if LC 3.0 Is for me

Roma

Oct 14, 2017
Hello people :)
Ill start with saying i never used cheats before,
Im trying to get over 3000elo in faceit.
Im currently playing only full stacks i have over 70 win rate in last 20 matches.
My question is would it be smart for me to use LC 3.0.
I feel like if i will use the LC 3.0 I Can qualify to fplc without problems.
Now the issue is that im 18 but i do not work so how could i apply for the LC3.0?
Im very experienced CS:GO player and if i would use cheats im more than sure no one would see the difference.
Thank you !
--- (EDIT: Please use the edit button) ---
I Would need the cheat for Faceit Client.

Hello people :)
Im currently playing only full stacks i have over 70 win rate in last 20 matches.
My question is would it be smart for me to use LC 3.0.
I feel like if i will use the LC 3.0 I Can qualify to fplc without problems.
Now the issue is that im 18 but i do not work so how could i apply for the LC3.0?
Im very experienced CS:GO player and if i would use cheats im more than sure no one would see the difference.
Thank you !
--- (EDIT: Please use the edit button) ---
Lc 3.0 does not support faceit
Pro league might but you need to follow the requirements which would mean you would have the ability to apply for beta badge
You could after 3 months of usage try to contact jimster/tox for private

Lc 3.0 does not support faceit
Pro league might but you need to follow the requirements which would mean you would have the ability to apply for beta badge
You could after 3 months of usage try to contact jimster/tox for private
3 month of usage of what exactly? im interested in cheats for faceit client do u maybe know where i can get them? and how can i contact tox or jimster in private here

3 month of usage of what exactly? im interested in cheats for faceit client do u maybe know where i can get them? and how can i contact tox or jimster in private here
You must have 3 months usage of any csgo cheat in order for tox or jimster to take your seriously
Its for both trust and you need to build a decent rep :p
Lc's community is based around trust :D

To be able to get a private supporting faceit you'll need 3 months of public usage and you'll also have to gain some trust. To be able to apply for the DiveDeep beta you'll need 6months as well as the other requirements. In other words buy the public version for a month and then see if you like it.

To be able to get a private supporting faceit you'll need 3 months of public usage and you'll also have to gain some trust. To be able to apply for the DiveDeep beta you'll need 6months as well as the other requirements. In other words buy the public version for a month and then see if you like it.
the thing is that i dont play matchmaking in csgo for more than 2 years so what should i do?
should i just buy the public and not play it ?

the thing is that i dont play matchmaking in csgo for more than 2 years so what should i do?
Trust me you will not find a faceit client bypass publicly. After 3 months of LC usage, you could look into a private but that is expensive and I think the queue is quite long atm.

idk if its worth buying it because i know i wont play any of the other platforms i play over 20 faceit pugs every day :/
rip i guess :(

It's sadly the only way. No exceptions are made.

Private Cheat:
  • 3 Months of public usage
  • Gain trust in ToX and Jimsters eyes
  • And deep pockets (a lot of money)

You could buy 3 months, without playing I guess? Im not really sure...

Wouldn't work as he needs to gain trust in both ToX and Jimsters eyes

It's sadly the only way. No exceptions are made.

Private Cheat:
  • 3 Months of public usage
  • Gain trust in ToX and Jimsters eyes
  • And deep pockets (a lot of money)

Wouldn't work as he needs to gain trust in both ToX and Jimsters eyes
what do you mean by Public Usage

Hello,
let me quickly answer for your questions.

Would like to know if LC 3.0 Is for me
Yes, you can buy LC 3.0 today $25 Non-League / $35 League

I will be complicated but if you aren't brain dead guy, I'm sure you will get into this "cheating world".

Well, here nobody really care about your personality, you can be whoever you want. At the end everyone is cheating, so it means everyone is on the same train.

I suggest you to keep all personal data for yourself since we have moles around forums checking our threads (including FaceIT moles).

You can't, I suggest you to read this: How to sign up For Beta Access? [LC 3.0 Apply]
You need to be customer for at least 6 months and have usage of our software for 6 months. Not just purchase it and don't use it at all. We are checking logs if you are using it or not.

Thank you !
We do not have "chams" feature, you didn't check our Buy page?

We aren't supporting FaceIT at this moment, but even if we do, you aren't qualifying to receive access to it.

Play matchmaking or don't cheat :rolleyes:

idk if its worth buying it because i know i wont play any of the other platforms i play over 20 faceit pugs every day :/
rip i guess :(
Yes, RIP for you.