which one to buy ?

Regey

Sep 26, 2016
Hey guys I'm new to this kinda stuff and I was thinking about buying hacks for the first time and this looks like the most secure hack I can find, anyways I was just wondering which plan should I get, I just want a 1 month one first just to see how it goes, I will only be on MM and I was looking at the wallhack only one but would it really give me much of a advantage ? Im only sem and my goal rank is gn3. Thanks

Hey guys I'm new to this kinda stuff and I was thinking about buying hacks for the first time and this looks like the most secure hack I can find, anyways I was just wondering which plan should I get, I just want a 1 month one first just to see how it goes, I will only be on MM and I was looking at the wallhack only one but would it really give me much of a advantage ? Im only sem and my goal rank is gn3. Thanks
oh yeah man you can either buy the full version with wall hack and aimbot NON-league for 25$ or the just wallhack NON-league version for 20$ I would still recommend getting the full version and using the aimbot its not going to be like snappy and obvious you can have it to low setting to were its just a slight assist to help you rekt those noobs ;)

oh yeah man you can either buy the full version with wall hack and aimbot NON-league for 25$ or the just wallhack NON-league version for 20$ I would still recommend getting the full version and using the aimbot its not going to be like snappy and obvious you can have it to low setting to were its just a slight assist to help you rekt those noobs ;)
Thanks but How easy is it to set the settings low ? I've seen numbers near the cheats does lower the number mean less obvious ?

Thanks but How easy is it to set the settings low ? I've seen numbers near the cheats does lower the number mean less obvious ?
there are a lot of settings and they are all customizable there are things like fov, smooth, supersmooth, etc its not that hard some people post there settings and you can try those just know that all settings work differently for everyone because resolution dpi in game sense and things like that all change how the aimbot works so its best just to make it your self this can take up to a hour or two if you really want to make it look legit and if you have any questions or problems you can open a support ticket or just post it on the forms and people will help you asap :)

Reactions: Regey
if i were you i would buy the multi one with ESP AND AIMBOT you never know you might need it, and you shall become The Global Elite in the coming weeks :D see you at the top

Reactions: benzino