This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

VAC Bans aren't cool.

Princess Cadence

Silver II
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Mar 16, 2018
So I have used Lethality cheat for 3 months and all was good until bam VAC ban on this past wave... why is LeagueCheats any different? I like buying a cheap knife just to pretend legit and I am tired of setting new accounts and buying new cheap knives because VAC seems to come soon or later to any paid cheat that gets too much notorious.

What makes LeagueCheats any better than Platinum, Lethality and others in this obscure cheating marketing?

Hello,
May I ask you why you used some copy paste cheat thinking that you safe?

Something about LC:
Jimster480 the coder and owner of League Cheats LLC started coding in 2005. His free projects "W4r Hook, Super Simple ESP (SSE) and "SSW" (Super Simple Wallhack) got millions of downloads in past 10 years.
He's one of the most experienced coders in the game hacking scene. League Cheats LLC was founded in 2007 and it was the first public Pay2Cheat site offering ESEA bypass.
Our goal is to provide safe hacking experience. No security compromises.

Here's some list of LC's advantages and disadvantages rated by our long term customers:

• Advantages:
-Most trustworthy cheat provider on the market
-Security is the highest priority for us
-Superior 2d Aimbot
-Highly customizable cheat
-Entirely different than other Cheats
-Quick, HQ and friendly Support
-Builder system allows you to build your cheat as you want (sleep time, LAN friendly injection etc..)
-24/7 cheat uptime
-No driver installs needed, DEP does not need to be disabled, kernel debugging does not need to be enabled.

• Disadvantages:
-Lack of regular updates (adding new features etc)
-Accuracy for the upcoming releases (No more unknown ETAs when something has to be done/released)
-"Complex" cheat (Only for those with working brain, basic reading skills and basic English)
-Not designated for newbies. You need to know something about cheats.
-Differences between configs (mc on/off, raw_input 0/1, resolutions), no solid config for every single resolution to be working well.

League support, our advanced DiveDeep™ bypass is working on:

• FaceIT Anti-Cheat (In-Progress, still require some refining and testing)
  • EAC (Any EAC League, ChallengeMe, 99Dmg, SoStronk, etc..)
  • CEVO/Gfinity
  • ESL
  • Esportal
  • GamersClub
  • Also Russian leagues (not sure if applies to CSGO yet, since we are still working on testing group)
  • myAC
  • AAC

Reactions: spy0x

I assume you want to play legit with skins (Low- or highvalue Skins). If you really want to stay undetected with those skins
I highly recommend Leaguecheats as you probably will never be detected (like all members of our community).
Most of our members are playing with a inventory higher than 300 Euro (~350 Dollar) - not just normal Matchmaking, but Leagues.

With Leguecheats you can make sure staying safe during VAC Waves and normal Detections if you want to pay the price and
have nerves to configure the cheat perfectly fitting for your playstyle (Our community is helping whenever you need help).

Regards,
Sky

Hello mate,

I’ve been using LC for a year now, and it’s safe to say that LC’s completely and utterly different compared to the rest of the P2C market.

Best thing is the security. LC’s not driver-based, so it’s essentially undetectable against VAC, as that’s finding drivers are the primary way of finding hacks (eg. PlatinumScam’s last wave was due to their drivers being caught... again...).

There have been 2 detections ever since the launch of LC, no point hiding them as everyone can easily find this knowledge.
However it’s extremely important to know what triggered both these waves.

1st Detection: Thermida Support (not a part of the cheat itself) was detected, so only a small portion of the user base is detected.

2nd Detection: TristanCuntFace took the time to reverse-engineer LC, and sent the details to Valve.
This is because he was openly jealous of LC’s low detection rate, despite being a famous & relatively easy way to be purchased.

Long story short, you ain’t gonna get banned by VAC whilst using LC. You’re not even gonna be banned whilst playing in Leagues.

Good luck with your purchase, and hopefully you’ll understand that LC’s miles ahead of its competitors.

Reactions: Kin

Great review!

Yo if you do join lc feel free to contact me about configs and setup of the cheat.
I will be happy to assist with anything you need!
Discord: Goku#3152
Teamspeak: leaguecheats teamspeak but pm me to request me to get on!
Leaguecheats Pm: Simply just pm me!

TLDR is that cheats like plat ALL use the same pasted code from the same source with minimal changes. Our cheat is uniquely coded by Jim and uses a 2D aimbot instead of 3D (3d aimbot uses invalid angles and you can get banned/flagged/untrusted for it)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…