Undetected on faceit?

Are you kidding 12 hours? He said yesterday that its coming out this morning and its almost Sunday already here.
Could u stfu? Do u want to get banned? Soon Jim will just give it out undone cause he is tired of all you guys bs. Then u will all be banned and blame on him cause he made a undone bypass. Learn to wait kids, is that really so hard? go do something usefull and stfu

Could u stfu? Do u want to get banned? Soon Jim will just give it out undone cause he is tired of all you guys bs. Then u will all be banned and blame on him cause he made a undone bypass. Learn to wait kids, is that really so hard? go do something usefull and stfu

i dont know when its coming out and i dont mind it being late for good things like now:)

BUT, i think he already bypassed it and people have been playing with it for a couple of weeks now so the things he is doing right now may not be for the bypass itself. More likely is he doing minor fixes!

i dont know when its coming out and i dont mind it being late for good things like now:)

BUT, i think he already bypassed it and people have been playing with it for a couple of weeks now so the things he is doing right now may not be for the bypass itself. More likely is he doing minor fixes!
Finally someone who knows! thanku! Yes, I belive he is doing minor fixes and looking for bugs and constently checking if his changes triggers the faceit client.

RELAX guys the update is coming out!!!
IT WILL BE A MASSIVE update so it takes time not only the cheat but also the WIKI the forum all of it just takes time there is not only jimster working on it but almost all the admins and lets not forget they still have to deal with the forums and all the other support tickets it takes time he can release it and u can get banned and come and complain but he wants to release it with NO RISK of a BAN and with probabilities of low complains or errors

Reactions: Bas1c
yeah the update was suppose to come out this morning but jimster had so many people bother him about the update last night I'm pretty sure it got delayed again by a little still could come out today or anytime though

Not to seem mad or anything but why does Jimster bother to check everyone while coding? he could just ignore everyone and just work, in that way he would have been finished a week ago and could spend more time with his family and friends. :)

Not to seem mad or anything but why does Jimster bother to check everyone while coding? he could just ignore everyone and just work, in that way he would have been finished a week ago and could spend more time with his family and friends. :)
Yeah I was thinking the same. Why not just get it done and not come here for a day?

yeah the update was suppose to come out this morning but jimster had so many people bother him about the update last night I'm pretty sure it got delayed again by a little still could come out today or anytime though
Wait, did it just actually got delayed again?