They like?

First looks decent, second just looks like a quick 5m copy paste job :^(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

First looks decent, second just looks like a quick 5m copy paste job :^(

No, dont copy and paste anything from anyone. I use internet stuff, yes, but nothing with copyright, much less not created by me. Likewise, I appreciate your opinion :)

No, dont copy and paste anything from anyone. I use internet stuff, yes, but nothing with copyright, much less not created by me. Likewise, I appreciate your opinion :)
I meant copy pasted as in you made a 5m background and just pasted a predone logo.

I meant copy pasted as in you made a 5m background and just pasted a predone logo.

lthough the logo is not mine, obviously it is not a 5min work, since it has so many colorcorrections, flares, lights and quite a few different options of fuction by layer (again, made by me) I do not want to overvalue my work but I think simplicity does something pretty good

lthough the logo is not mine, obviously it is not a 5min work, since it has so many colorcorrections, flares, lights and quite a few different options of fuction by layer (again, made by me) I do not want to overvalue my work but I think simplicity does something pretty good

It's an ok job, but don't say like it's too much when it's not, accept criticism, you don't need to explain to everyone your reasons, it's simply an honest opinion take note of what ppl said and work on it to get better.

Just keep it humble.

It's an ok job, but don't say like it's too much when it's not, accept criticism, you don't need to explain to everyone your reasons, it's simply an honest opinion take note of what ppl said and work on it to get better.

Just keep it humble.
If I understand you, I'm sorry if I went over
I hope to keep improving, thank you all :)