The time is here | Current stage of FaceIT AC, EAC bypass development [UPDATED 03.07.2017]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We successfully graduated works on our unique bypass for FaceIT Anti-Cheat client and Easy Anti-Cheat.
Right now we are pushing forward our beta bypass for more people. Currently 13 users gained access to our BETA tests.
Why you can't release it now? We could, but there is one problem. The compatibility isn't fully tested.
One of my machines can't run bypass (hardware problem?), doesn't matter what options we use. First, it has to be solved just to make sure the bypass will work on all machines.
We are running some difficulties with our launcher but J480 will fix them in the meantime.
Expect a release in upcoming days. Once again, there is no ETA because we don't know if we face any complications.

Regards,
LeagueCheats Staff

[UPDATE 03.07.2017]
Quick update, Jimster had to drive somewhere and he won't be around for next 10 hours (All activation/renew stuff will be delayed). We don't want to drop the new update and then leave our customers without support in case there are any issues.
We are testing the last version of the beta for FaceIT/EAC. You should expect final release in upcoming days.

[UPDATE 03.05.2017]
Okay, I can confirm that the cheat will be released very soon. I can't give specific day but I wouldn't recommend to freeze sub because release date is closer than you even think.
Tonight we are going to test the final version on cheat on multiple game platforms (FaceIT AC/EAC). Hopefully if everything pass successful without any launcher problems, @Jimster480 will prepare to release The Kraken.

I would love to see all those haters and shit poster getting butthurt after LC release the update.

looking forward for this! but i am wondering - what caused the ban on the acc? just so we have an idea what could have caused it of the settings?

The answer to your question is extremely simple, you should have been able to figure it out yourself.

He literally made video where his nickname, email and other info is showing, where he starts the cheat and plays on faceit. Of course he is going to get banned after showing this to the public.

Last edited:
Lol nice but on the video you are using ESP so its going to be possible to use ESP with the AC????
WOULD BE AWESOME AS FUCKKKK

Has this been tested for ESEA xd would it even be possible to bypass that with this new update coming?
no because esea logs your entire pc from the moment it boots up, is the reason why you can't create a public cheat for esea

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

that will not be enough the FaceitC takes all information from your pc that Cevo does so evading Faceit if you have played on there Client it will be more difficult then just changing that

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Its will be possible to use ESP with the AC but you need to play in fullscreen
should be correct because as you can see in the video staff has been doing it for weeks and weeks now but use at your own risk because esp will not Officially be supported

Last edited:
My friend is using ...plebs which everyone knows can inject on faceit ac he got banned on one acc while was playing on anticheat because he was shooting through the smokes, he created 2nd account and started playing on their AC again. Still not banned. IDK how is their anticheat working.
Anticheat scan patterns of memory, virtual keys, injection methods, but cant detect and ban that you shooting through smokes. Ban usually is really randomly you can get it in game, after few hours or manual demo review.

you all should be fuckn happy right now guys :D Aaron sacrificed himself for us. 1 minute of silence for this hero please!

you all should be fuckn happy right now guys :D Aaron sacrificed himself for us. 1 minute of silence for this hero please!
proxy.php

>17
proxy.php

>25
:^)

Nah, we have FaceIT and EAC cucks kicking around here, either someone reported it to FaceIT or they found the video themselves. If the bypass was detected the account would have been instabanned.

I'm still thinking how to track these counts.

We successfully graduated works on our unique bypass for FaceIT Anti-Cheat client and Easy Anti-Cheat.
Right now we are pushing forward our beta bypass for more people. Currently 13 users gained access to our BETA tests.
Why you can't release it now? We could, but there is one problem. The compatibility isn't fully tested.
One of my machines can't run bypass (hardware problem?), doesn't matter what options we use. First, it has to be solved just to make sure the bypass will work on all machines.
We are running some difficulties with our launcher but J480 will fix them in the meantime.
Expect a release in upcoming days. Once again, there is no ETA because we don't know if we face any complications.

Regards,
LeagueCheats Staff

FACEIT GOT HACKED by LC :p

here is the proof of the great work and knowlodge off Jimster ...

Well once this is out in full release for a month or 2 without ban I'll be buying a yr sub.
EDIT: I just really want to see how well this can hide from EAC because EAC in Rust is a complete bitch to beat. If you can stay hidden from EAC then you can probably make a damn good Rust hack.

The problem about RUST isn't the fact that they are good detecting anything, the truth is there's no good public hacks outside.
Whitout a good coder you will never bypass anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.