The first 24 hours

nitec0re

Silver Elite Master
Feb 11, 2017
ACTIVATION
7/10
I had to wait around 23 hours for my account to be activated. That being said a majority of users I spoke to had their account activated in a few hours, and as of recent Jim has been very busy so I won't hold that against him.

CONFIGURATION
10/10
As a Linux nerd there's nothing more I like than playing around with configs. If you're looking for a cheat that you have total control over this is the one. EVERYTHING can be fine tuned to your needs. I can see why it would put some new users off, but if you're looking for super legit game play.. this is the one for you. Once you understand the different functions it gets pretty easy.

AIMBOT
8/10
The only problem I have with the aimbot is that it has to be used with "m_rawinput 0" this is quite an issue for me as I've been playing the CS franchise for quite a long time. It makes the game unplayable for me (It may not bother some users at all). But that being said, the aimbot is actually very good.

ESP
9/10
This is not something that I use at all, but I did give it a test for the purpose of this review. I have the ESP set up to appear on key, but when I switched it on fully it seemed a bit jittery, but again I had made no serious effort to configure this part and I'm sure it's purely down to my error.

TRIGGERBOT
10/10
The triggerbot is fantastic, I have spent most of my time configuring this. VERY smooth and the taps are very legit looking. Probably the best I've used due to the extensive configuration the cheat allows you to do.

OVERALL
9/10
Overall this is an excellent cheat, the configuration it allows you to perform is on another level. After a small amount of learning (settings) you won't go back to anything else. I'd reccommend this over any cheat on the market and I will be buying the league (FaceIT) cheats when they arrive.

Reactions: FD^GoD
@nitec0re
thanks for the review :)

So yeah sometimes it takes upto 48 hours but sometimes it takes 3 hours it just really depends on your payment method regional location and what time of day you purchase it

We understand that having rawinput set to 0 can mess some things up but there is always a fix for this most of the fixes are done by setting the polling rate to 125hz and closing out of any mouse software completely before entering the game this should make it feel like you have raw input enabled

The esp jittering is due to multicore being enabled usually you can fix this either by disabling it or limiting your frame rate can also fix this I think

The wait time was no issue.

And for any experienced CS player I don't really see that a fix for the feel they'd get from their regular settings. But after some tweaking I now have no issue with the aimbot.

Ok I didn't know that about the ESP. My settings use multi-threading... but I have no use for the ESP anyway so that isn't an issue for me. Although this may help someone having that issue :)

Thanks.

Thanks for review @nitec0re. I would like to see your updated version of this review after few months :p

Regards, ToX