This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Small Settings Showcase (Lan&Streaming)

tomato

Best served with salad
Administrator
Super Moderator
VIP
Jun 18, 2016
leaguecheats.com
Hey guys, after a few weeks of work and testings, I am somewhat confident with my config to showcase some weapons. This config is targeted towards Lan & Streaming Gameplay.

Please note that recording with OBS (NVENC) makes the game somewhat microstuttery, which might make some moments look not so perfect, but without recording its better.

1280x968 // MC-ON // R-INPUT OFF

All Clips are live gameplay on 128 Tick Server, no demo

Excuse the sloppy and extremely bad gameplay, it's 5 am here. It's also work in progress and if things change, i will update

I would be happy to hear some opinions, especially from the more experienced maestros around here

Reactions: kronix2
Looks fine, but in Deagle and ak47 you miss too much shoots

Not bad, record some actual in-game footage (DM server).

Not bad, record some actual in-game footage (DM server).
It might be hard since i have shit pc and microstutter when recording, the whole thing depends on having at least your refreshrate + 20-30 fps. but i try to do something

Looks legit! Nice work! If you finish it, can you upload if you want to share your settings? Thanks!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…