Site Downtime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there,
Site was down due to some issues with the former Admin. He attempted to sabatoge the site in light of recent decisions to let Fatan go from staff.
We have solved the issues in the back end for now and removed access to those who have offended the site.
We have also upgraded a few things and reconfigured the server to remove backdoors that could have been left by previous staff.

We appreciate your patience in this matter, all things should return to normal for now (Minus Email, which should be up again soon)

Edit:
Email is back up too now.

Last edited:
That's really dissapointing...
Much sadness
<3

It is very disappointing to have this happen after literally 10 years of working together.
But times change, and we have to adapt or we will die.

It is very disappointing to have this happen after literally 10 years of working together.
But times change, and we have to adapt or we will die.
OG LEADER CANNOT BE TRICKED BY WEAK FATAN. PLEASE, REAL NEWS.

He was a nice guy and was pretty present in the forum. Sad storie tbh

"He attempted to sabatoge the site in light of recent decisions to let Fatan go from staff."

I think letting FaTaN go was a mistake. Everyone liked him, and he helped pretty often.
Though, it's your choice and I'm not even a contributing member to the forum or cheat so my say means nothing.
Respect to you, Jimster.

He didn't help very often, people did like him but keeping someone around who shit talks staff behind their back and undermines other admins isn't what we need around here.

This is a professional environment and I gave Fatan enough chances.
In the end he made his choice, we have new people and as time goes on we will find more new staff :)

Sent from my HTC Perfum on Sprint

Reactions: Jon18
He didn't help very often, people did like him but keeping someone around who shit talks staff behind their back and undermines other admins isn't what we need around here.

This is a professional environment and I gave Fatan enough chances.
In the end he made his choice, we have new people and as time goes on we will find more new staff :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol this has nothing to do with Denmark. We have Danish customers and they are fine. It has to do with someone becoming complacent and only interested in trash talk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jon18
Lol this has nothing to do with Denmark. We have Danish customers and they are fine. It has to do with someone becoming complacent and only interested in trash talk.

WE WILL MAKE LEAGUECHEATS GREAT AGAIN

I am The Great HolyField I said it long ago about FaTaN guess I was right true GentleMan

Status
Not open for further replies.