Radar Hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

albert

L33T H4KR
Reaction score
Swag Level :
No, but we have a lot of things that works in the same "way" as a radar hack does.
For example we have dlights which will light your up if an enemy is close, way more legit than a radar hack.
We also have pixelESP which will only give you a dot on the enemy for legit gameplay.

In 2.5 we will get ListESP which shows all players (in PVS) and their position (For example: BOT | 100HP | At CT Spawn.

Twilight Wolf

Reaction score
Swag Level :
No, but we have a lot of things that works in the same "way" as a radar hack does.
For example we have dlights which will light your up if an enemy is close, way more legit than a radar hack.
We also have pixelESP which will only give you a dot on the enemy for legit gameplay.

In 2.5 we will get ListESP which shows all players (in PVS) and their position (For example: BOT | 100HP | At CT Spawn.
So, can I bind button in my mouse to enable/disable this ESP to get info and then disable ESP again?

albert

L33T H4KR
Reaction score
Swag Level :
So, can I bind button in my mouse to enable/disable this ESP to get info and then disable ESP again?
Right now you can do that with the Panickey we have.
In 2.5 there will be a feature so that the ESP/ListESP is only active while a key is pressed.

owardag

Elite 1337
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :

Holy sh** seems like you guys are making it OP as f***, btw FaTaN will there be a Aim Jump feature, For Ex. The aimbot will stop aiming when an enemy is jumping.

albert

L33T H4KR
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Holy sh** seems like you guys are making it OP as f***, btw FaTaN will there be a Aim Jump feature, For Ex. The aimbot will stop aiming when an enemy is jumping.
I already said this some times before. It's called ignorejumping=1/0 and it's getting added.
Hopefully released tomorrow.

Reactions: owardag and ToX

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I already said this some times before. It's called ignorejumping=1/0 and it's getting added.
Hopefully released tomorrow.
Just saw it, Nice addition to LC. +1

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
We have now added a key where you can enable the ESP, get the info and then disable the ESP with the key.
Thank god, Goodbye Macros <3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)