Quick question.

Thomisk

DMG
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Apr 27, 2017
Just from curiosity. I know that you guys are going to focus more on 3.0,so I just needed to ask..
Will 2.5 be as secure as it is right now ? Like will you guys be able to take care of 3.0 and 2.5 to have all of those versions as secure as it can be ? Thanks :)

Just from curiosity. I know that you guys are going to focus more on 3.0,so I just needed to ask..
Will 2.5 be as secure as it is right now ? Like will you guys be able to take care of 3.0 and 2.5 to have all of those versions as secure as it can be ? Thanks :)
I'm no admin or know it all but to me it seems pretty logical that they're stand alone versions.
Meaning that when 3.0 releases theres no more 2.5. From my understanding 2.5 is the same old LC but with Faceit AC beta accsess.
So your subscribtion automatically becomes 3.0 if that makes any sense? So yes, same security, always.

I'm no admin or know it all but to me it seems pretty logical that they're stand alone versions.
Meaning that when 3.0 releases theres no more 2.5. From my understanding 2.5 is the same old LC but with Faceit AC beta accsess.
So your subscribtion automatically becomes 3.0 if that makes any sense? So yes, same security, always.
Well,but there's still 2.5 am i right ?