Questions before purchase

Perre42

Aug 19, 2017
Hello!

I should start of by telling you I'm a pretty skilled player and dont need any ESP. The thing is that I have never really cheated before so I don't have any clue how to set the cheat up properly if I would buy it. I'm wondering if I could get some private coded cheat made for my gamestyle :) The only thing I need is an aimkey that will lock on a enemy closest to my crosshair, but not really lock on to the enemy's head maybe just close to the enemy like above or on the side. That could help me alot in clutch situations.

Kind Regards, perre42

You can buy our $25 version which already has this, set it to a small fov of 1-2, 6smooth 8 super, aimkey of your choice (1-5) recoil x and y = 0.88 (1080x1920 resolution) bone 6 for upper chest, 5 for chest; lower number = lower part of the body.

Reactions: ToX
Ok,

Haha Ok, thanks for telling me.. is it going go be available in the future? Or do you know other cheat providers that meet my demands?
We cant advertise other cheat providers here also you will never find better cheat than LC... so just stay here :)