Questions before i buy LC

nofucksgiven01

Silver II
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Feb 8, 2017
- Guaranteed not take vac ban? (What are the chances to take in case you play with minimum settings)
- Settings where they take?
- I saw the group "Official LeagueCheats" are many members vac
- Where you can play with LC No-League?
- This code falls fps?
- In some clips posted by @ToX I think it's pretty clear that playing with hack (I want something not so obvious, that it can solve the settings I guess, right?)
So much time. I'm sorry for my english

The probability for a VAC detection is very, very low.
Settings are available in a special forum section.
The VACed members are mostly proofing accounts by the staff members.
Non-League only server sided AC's.
FPS can drop, dependent if you play multicore rendering on or off.
Yes, you can adjust the aimbot settings very detailed to look more legit.

Reactions: nofucksgiven01
So go on non league MM?
Non League for MM and Server-side Anticheats.
I have to pay separately settings?
No, you can make your own, or if you can't be assed you can have a staff member do them for $60 or $90.
Receive free support?
Depends, if we go through all the wiki stuff and some other fixes and we can't get it to work, you can pay $10 to have a staff member come on your PC via Teamviewer and try fix it.

Salut. Ma joc cu codul asta de peste 1 luna, si pot sa zic ca e foarte ok, acum astept update-ul la faceit, daca tu ti-l iei pentru matchmaking, poti sa-ti iei non-league la $25. Sansele sa iei un vac ban sunt cam de 0.01% :D.

Salut. Ma joc cu codul asta de peste 1 luna, si pot sa zic ca e foarte ok, acum astept update-ul la faceit, daca tu ti-l iei pentru matchmaking, poti sa-ti iei non-league la $25. Sansele sa iei un vac ban sunt cam de 0.01% :D.
Imi poti da profilu tau de steam? Am unele dubii :)

Amandoi suntem aici pentru acelasi motiv. De ce crezi ca as spune cuiva asa ceva? Ce treaba am eu cu tine ? :)) Fiecare face ce vrea . joaca cum vrea

3 month with LC and never vaced. One difficult thing is making own cfg. You need few days for it, but ours security is the best on the market!! h*xui detected 2017 january, but we are still clear from 2 years ;)

3 month with LC and never vaced. One difficult thing is making own cfg. You need few days for it, but ours security is the best on the market!! h*xui detected 2017 january, but we are still clear from 2 years ;)
I want something very obvious. When I buy it I will try to make some settings somewhat ok. Spray control how it is?

I want something very obvious. When I buy it I will try to make some settings somewhat ok. Spray control how it is?
We have ready cfg for many resolutions and best community which help you with all what you need. LC is cheat for legit playing, but very strong and good set aimbot its undetected on 128 ticketrate demos. Your skins, account, rank are save and your friends never say that you cheating.

1. Do u see any VAC? http://steamcommunity/id/toxatlc/
2. We have special forums section designated for it.
3. If you don't have wooden PC you will have 0 loses
4. Non-League? Every league with server-sided anti-cheat.
5. Of course man, the videos I made need to prove and show everyone how superiority we are.

1. Do u see any VAC? http://steamcommunity/id/toxatlc/
2. We have special forums section designated for it.
3. If you don't have wooden PC you will have 0 loses
4. Non-League? Every league with server-sided anti-cheat.
5. Of course man, the videos I made need to prove and show everyone how superiority we are.

I have an i3 and a gtx 630. I play on 1024x786 (120 fps). As a fps drop me when I activate cheat?