Question for Faceit

Thomisk

DMG
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Apr 27, 2017
Well I want to buy the nonleague version and play with it on faceit,but not on faceit client,which has the anticheat, just on normal faceit,but there is a problem..
I was playing without cheats on faceit and I saw guys in lobby and they had faceit AC, and when I clicked on the icon, it was saying,that he has Faceit AC and the match will be in AC mode (or something like that) :/
I don't understand it.. When I don't have the client and someone has,then the match is in AC mode ?
---
And when I get somehow banned on faceit, is it ban for ip ?
And when I get ban,do my friend gets some penalty for it too ?
Thank you for all your answers :)

Well I want to buy the nonleague version and play with it on faceit,but not on faceit client,which has the anticheat, just on normal faceit,but there is a problem..
I was playing without cheats on faceit and I saw guys in lobby and they had faceit AC, and when I clicked on the icon, it was saying,that he has Faceit AC and the match will be in AC mode (or something like that) :/
I don't understand it.. When I don't have the client and someone has,then the match is in AC mode ?
---
And when I get somehow banned on faceit, is it ban for ip ?
And when I get ban,do my friend gets some penalty for it too ?
Thank you for all your answers :)

If you playing premium, not normal 5 vs 5 you need use anticheat too :)

If you got ban with anticheat client your HWID, IP, payment method and other things are flagged and you can get next ban when you dont change it correctly, but when you got ban with multi accounts or manual demo review just change your ip, payment method and clear your cookies.

Reactions: Thomisk
If you playing premium, not normal 5 vs 5 you need use anticheat too :)

If you got ban with anticheat client your HWID, IP, payment method and other things are flagged and you can get next ban when you dont change it correctly, but when you got ban with multi accounts or manual demo review just change your ip, payment method and clear your cookies.
Yeah,but when someone has the client and I don't,the anticheat in normal 5v5 does not matter on me,or yes ? :D
So if I understand,you can play on normal 5v5 with non league version of LC. :p
So,the faceit does not have anticheat for me,when I don't have a client or when it's not a requirement for the game.
Thank you for your answer :)

Yeah,but when someone has the client and I don't,the anticheat in normal 5v5 does not matter on me,or yes ? :D
So if I understand,you can play on normal 5v5 with non league version of LC. :p
So,the faceit does not have anticheat for me,when I don't have a client or when it's not a requirement for the game.
Thank you for your answer :)
Not matter if he have ac you dont need it to normal match :p and you safe with LC as long as you dont need download their client acc.

Not matter if he have ac you dont need it to normal match :p and you safe with LC as long as you dont need download their client acc.
Haha :D Hell yeah ! That's just nice :p
Thank you very much for your answers, I don't need more to know for today, will buy this cheat as soon as possible. :)

I know this does not affiliate with this thread,but yeah, this http://prntscr.com/f8hz8b
Do I have to like use the Name (-) password or Name (space) password ?
Or does it really matter ? It's confusing me, I feel now like a idiot but safety first :p
You need add your own password and nickname without space after "=" symbol :D

after 3 games i was forced to use ac.
I was force without cheat so i know what you feeling bro :D