Purchased but no account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dextermorgan

Reaction score
Swag Level :
I purchased the $35 package, however I didn't have an account on the website at the time, I jsut made one now. Will this be a problem when receiving the download?

owardag

Elite 1337
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I purchased the $35 package, however I didn't have an account on the website at the time, I jsut made one now. Will this be a problem when receiving the download?
Well when you login into the login updater, your information to access the cheat can be different so it shouldn't be an issue, if you know the username and password you sent with your payment you should be Gucci. So yeah, you are fine and remember your credentials for the login updater can be different from your forum credentials.

Dextermorgan

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Well when you login into the login updater, your information to access the cheat can be different so it shouldn't be an issue, if you know the username and password you sent with your payment you should be Gucci. So yeah, you are fine and remember your credentials for the login updater can be different from your forum credentials.
Does the updater get sent to my email? (Sorry probably should I have read more lol, I was ambitious)

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Does the updater get sent to my email? (Sorry probably should I have read more lol, I was ambitious)
You will receive instructions baby girl <3. Once you are VIP you will have access to the Updater, shouldnt take more that 24 hours so yeah :D.

ToX

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Yes, payment email.

Cheat Purchases are setup by me. VIP's are also usually setup by me.
Most purchases are set-up the same day of purchase. Unless bought overnight, in which case they will be set-up when I wake up.
In extreme situations please allow for up to 24 hours for activation of your purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)