Purchased but no account

Dextermorgan

Jun 18, 2016
I purchased the $35 package, however I didn't have an account on the website at the time, I jsut made one now. Will this be a problem when receiving the download?

I purchased the $35 package, however I didn't have an account on the website at the time, I jsut made one now. Will this be a problem when receiving the download?
Well when you login into the login updater, your information to access the cheat can be different so it shouldn't be an issue, if you know the username and password you sent with your payment you should be Gucci. So yeah, you are fine and remember your credentials for the login updater can be different from your forum credentials.

Well when you login into the login updater, your information to access the cheat can be different so it shouldn't be an issue, if you know the username and password you sent with your payment you should be Gucci. So yeah, you are fine and remember your credentials for the login updater can be different from your forum credentials.
Does the updater get sent to my email? (Sorry probably should I have read more lol, I was ambitious)

Does the updater get sent to my email? (Sorry probably should I have read more lol, I was ambitious)
Yes, payment email.

Cheat Purchases are setup by me. VIP's are also usually setup by me.
Most purchases are set-up the same day of purchase. Unless bought overnight, in which case they will be set-up when I wake up.
In extreme situations please allow for up to 24 hours for activation of your purchases.