Purchase problem

luobo666

Silver II
Apr 13, 2018
您好管理员,我已经支付购买CSGO多联赛1个月5小时过去了,我没有得到软件,请帮助解决问题,第二个问题,CSGO多联赛可以面对AC客户端?

您好管理员,我已经支付购买CSGO多联赛1个月5小时过去了,我没有得到软件,请帮助解决问题,第二个问题,CSGO多联赛可以面对AC客户端?
Anyone know chinese ? I think, we have a problem here.

Last edited:
Sorry, I should type in English, I have paid to buy CSGO multi-league 1 month 5 hours passed, I did not get the software, please help solve the problem, the second question, CSGO multi-league can face the AC client?
actually activation process is up to 24 hours. Also U should check your payment email, for detailed info how to get the software (U will recieve it from Jimster when activation will be done). No, legue multi is not suppoting it, for more info about how to get faceit AC bypass - https://leaguecheats.com/threads/how-to-sign-up-for-beta-access-lc-3-0-apply.8990/

[QUOTE =“spy0x,post:114502,member:8111”]实际激活过程长达24小时。此外,你应该检查你的付款电子邮件,详细信息如何获得软件(U将收到它从吉姆斯特激活时将完成)。不,legue multi不支持它,更多关于如何获得面积AC旁路的信息 - https://leaguecheats.com/threads/how-to-sign-up-for-beta-access-lc-3-0-适用.8990 / [/ QUOTE]
Omg, I thought I purchased it through faceit ac
--- Double-post Merged (Please used the edit button) ---
My faceit account is restricted to have to open the AC client, can lc be used by the ac client?
actually activation process is up to 24 hours. Also U should check your payment email, for detailed info how to get the software (U will recieve it from Jimster when activation will be done). No, legue multi is not suppoting it, for more info about how to get faceit AC bypass - https://leaguecheats.com/threads/how-to-sign-up-for-beta-access-lc-3-0-apply.8990/

[QUOTE =“spy0x,post:114502,member:8111”]实际激活过程长达24小时。此外,你应该检查你的付款电子邮件,详细信息如何获得软件(U将收到它从吉姆斯特激活时将完成)。不,legue multi不支持它,更多关于如何获得面积AC旁路的信息 - https://leaguecheats.com/threads/how-to-sign-up-for-beta-access-lc-3-0-适用.8990 / [/ QUOTE]
Omg, I thought I purchased it through faceit ac
--- Double-post Merged (Please used the edit button) ---
My faceit account is restricted to have to open the AC client, can lc be used by the ac client?
Faceit AC is protecting csgo process, If U will inject, U will be instantly banned. LeagueMulti is supporting ESL/CEVO anticheats.

Thanks for your answer, currently there is no assistance available through faceit ac? Even if I customize
U can read what do U need to apply in LC 3.0 user group that will be in near future, I send U link where is all info that U needed. Also, U can buy custom private bild, but U need to match some requiments, like 2-3 months of usage league multi cheats and big money pocket ofc.
PS: there no public bypass for faceitAC, for cheating there U need to pay good money, or be with us for a 6+ months, to become trusted user, to mach requiments to apply in LC 3.0 faceit bypass!

U can read what do U need to apply in LC 3.0 user group that will be in near future, I send U link where is all info that U needed. Also, U can buy custom private bild, but U need to match some requiments, like 2-3 months of usage league multi cheats and big money pocket ofc.
PS: there no public bypass for faceitAC, for cheating there U need to pay good money, or be with us for a 6+ months, to become trusted user, to mach requiments to apply in LC 3.0 faceit bypass!
3 months is very long, can I use money to exchange directly for 3.0

3 months is very long, can I use money to exchange directly for 3.0
Nope we can accept only trusted users rules are rules :)

Code:
-Trusted Leaguecheats subscriber (at least 6 months of total usage our software)
-Minimum 30 forum posts
-Minimum 5 forum likes
and more...

I think it is not possible, but if U have a very huge pocket, maybe pm jimster, and talk to him, this kind of stuff can not be discussed publicly.
Nope we can accept only trusted users rules are rules :)

Code:
-Trusted Leaguecheats subscriber (at least 6 months of total usage our software)
-Minimum 30 forum posts
-Minimum 5 forum likes
and more...
Thanks to the two people's answers. If the management thinks it is OK, you can send me an email. If you can't, then you can only miss it. Thank you.

Thanks to the two people's answers. If the management thinks it is OK, you can send me an email. If you can't, then you can only miss it. Thank you.

Miss what really? Every private project has to be done only for trusted members, you can't just come here asking for privates, I mean you can, but won't have access anyway. You can choose either to be a subscriber for the month requirements so you'll be able to buy faceit or you can keep on looking

Miss what really? Every private project has to be done only for trusted members, you can't just come here asking for privates, I mean you can, but won't have access anyway. You can choose either to be a subscriber for the month requirements so you'll be able to buy faceit or you can keep on looking
I think it is not possible, but if U have a very huge pocket, maybe pm jimster, and talk to him, this kind of stuff can not be discussed publicly.
My account is forced to use faceit's AC client by faceit. I want to ask if LC can be injected into the AC client of faceit. I've tried iwbz AC clients that can't inject faceit

Omg, it seems that I have no hope because I am Chinese and many things are not English

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Reactions: FD^GoD