xMurq

Oct 18, 2015
hey guys,

ive been looking around the csgo hacking scene for a while now and come across many decent looking hacks for csgo, but ive realized that league cheats is quite a bit more expensive than other sites out there, im just wondering why that is. what can LC provide that others that are cheaper cant.

thank you

Well if you want a short answer, All the other cheats are shit and will get you VAC'd within a month, LC focuses on security, You can use them on leagues such as CEVO, ESEA, Wire, VAC3 etc, Other hack providers don't offer you any other leagues than VAC and no aimbot is more legit than this one.

Well if you want a short answer, All the other cheats are shit and will get you VAC'd within a month, LC focuses on security, You can use them on leagues such as CEVO, ESEA, Wire, VAC3 etc, Other hack providers don't offer you any other leagues than VAC and no aimbot is more legit than this one.
No ESEA support* & the rest are ture.

Everything you said is true, bar for the ESEA support statement - for now anyway ;)

Man if you are looking for legit aimbot to play your carrer in cs:go you have 2 chooices. Pay to private coder maybe 500-1000€ i dont know price. Or LC ! Trust me this aimbot looks very legit and if you find your own settings you will be like beast ;) I joined to LC few days ago and i can say just WOW ! excellent 50/10

Man if you are looking for legit aimbot to play your carrer in cs:go you have 2 chooices. Pay to private coder maybe 500-1000€ i dont know price. Or LC ! Trust me this aimbot looks very legit and if you find your own settings you will be like beast ;) I joined to LC few days ago and i can say just WOW ! excellent 50/10
Thank you for the fine words, you should totally make a post in the testimonial section: https://leaguecheats.com/forums/tsestimonials/