PRE sale questions

Byniu

Silver I
Dec 11, 2016
Guys i have some pre sale questions ( Im buying throught paymentwall )
1. After buying a cheat how will i recive it ?
2. How cheat will be activated for me?
3. When there will be cs update how do i update my cheat ?
4. Will i get VIP after buying a cheat ?
5. If i buy cheat where can i get legit config i'm new to this shit

Hey

1. You will receive an e-mail telling you where to download the cheat and how.
2. It's manually activated by Jimster (In general it's 1/2h)
3. You have to login on the updater and update the cheat.
4. You have to active the VIP when you will receive the e-mail.
5. You have differents of legit config on the forum, or you can buy from staffs.

:)

#1 after you buy the cheat it can take 24-48 hours max until you receive the cheat, many people normally take less than that.

#2 when you purchase the cheat you will right what you want your username and password to be then once you receive the email with the cheat download and all the information it explains how to download it and install it.

#3 if there's a CSGO update that effects the cheat you just have to rebuild the cheat which means your just have to redownload he cheat but it's way easier and takes 10 secounds.

#4 that isn't hard at all and when you download the cheat it links you to a page where you can link your forums account to get VIP.

#5 So many people have posted there settings on the forums on what they use and everyone is nice and helpful. Settings do very though on your resolution in game and sensitivity ECT so something's you have to adjust but other than that it isn't that hard.

Hopefully this answers your questions and if you have anymore feel free to ask. Thanks and happy holidays.

Last edited:
Hey

1. You will receive an e-mail telling you where to download the cheat and how.
2. It's manually activated by Jimster (In general it's 1/2h)
3. You have to login on the updater and update the cheat.
4. You have to active the VIP when you will receive the e-mail.
5. You have differents of legit config on the forum, or you can buy from staffs.

:)
Awkward as crap when we typed our answers at the same time and didn't notice LOL.