This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

No sub video 5k

Dowiie

LE
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Feb 12, 2017
My sub ran out yesterday and i thought i will suck without cheats.
I go in game and i destroy then some nice 5ks without cheat. I played better put cheat cause i'm afraid to go full ham with cheats. Against globals.

Reactions: FD^GoD
Nice frags!
But serious,
its rly Global Elo?
Never saw in my MMs that they rush so dumb
and using Glock to kill you when they have weapons ^^

Nice frags!
But serious,
its rly Global Elo?
Never saw in my MMs that they rush so dumb
and using Glock to kill you when they have weapons ^^

Yes its global, the had half eco and the tried to rush, and i don't know why he didn't use his awp there. maybe he didn't know he had it xD'

Global is just another level of silver, globals aint that good anyway.

Reactions: AirMake
Nice, but the arent globals max mg2 ranks

Nice, but the arent globals max mg2 ranks
There global, 4 globals 1 supreme. Even saw that my self when the game was over, so im 100% sure they are global/supreme.
I played the game, i saw it. Want proof of them being global to? FailFish

There global, 4 globals 1 supreme. Even saw that my self when the game was over, so im 100% sure they are global/supreme.
I played the game, i saw it. Want proof of them being global to? FailFish
Maybe boosted globals?

No i didnt have cheat atm, the sub ran out as i said in the thread.

No i didnt have cheat atm, the sub ran out as i said in the thread.
No, like before you didn't have it. I know a lot of people that used to use ESP got better gamesense overtime from using it. Was just curious

My sub ran out yesterday and i thought i will suck without cheats.
I go in game and i destroy then some nice 5ks without cheat. I played better put cheat cause i'm afraid to go full ham with cheats. Against globals.

Nice frags

No, like before you didn't have it. I know a lot of people that used to use ESP got better gamesense overtime from using it. Was just curious

It's true for me. Played 1 week with esp then turned it off. I get to rotate quicker than normal.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…