News on Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I know you are all super excited for the new League Cheats FACEIT bypass, I can tell you it's working great Jimster has bypassed and the staff members have played for sometime successfully with no issues of ban or anything of the sort, Just proving once again Jimster is the best.

So that's the good news here's the BAD news... Like I said we know how much you all are excited when it launches our servers will be taking a ton of input from you guys downloading it, nothing wrong with being excited but when you message/pm/skype/email Jimster and ask him "WHEN WILL IT BE OUT?" "CAN I TRY?" "WHATS GOING ON?" anything really short of thanks for doing a great job. He stops, and answers every single message. Today alone....

14 Private Messages despite that it's not for support.
3 Emails
2 Skype Messages
2 Support Tickets

Guess what guys, We know you want it and we want to give it to you, EVERYTIME you ask Jimster stops and answers everyone. NO ONE is not good enough to hear from the man himself but that takes time away from polishing the product. Jimster will never, has never released an incomplete or buggy product he isn't starting today seeing as he will be the only provider to bypass FACEIT.

So please.. We love you all thanks for the love, LEAVE JIMSTER ALONE SO HE CAN FINISH.

-Virus1x

yo @Virus1x

what about us, who already got banned(me twice).

thinking about ban evading btw. should we wait for a spoofer, or what's the word?
safest way is to wait for spoofer but you can try other ways it pretty much gathers all the data cevo does so it will be hard to ban evade though

what is a spoofer?
cevo and faceit and other clients when you run it grab your hardware info off your pc like your hard drive mother board etc so a spoofer changes the hardware serial number etc so its looks like new hardware so you can ban evade if you have been banned on a client

cevo and faceit and other clients when you run it grab your hardware info off your pc like your hard drive mother board etc so a spoofer changes the hardware serial number etc so its looks like new hardware so you can ban evade if you have been banned on a client
Will this spoofer works with ESEA ban?

Will this spoofer works with ESEA ban?
It's possible. I don't know if the FaceIT spoofer would, but you can ask Jimster once he releases the FaceIT proofings so he isn't being further-distracted by people PMing and tagging him.

I have a new computer, is it safe to start playing again when the Lc update is out? I was banned on my old pc with client and i have always had 2 accounts on faceit but only used one for Anticheat and only that account has been banned. Can i play on my other account?

i got ban in december with faceit AC. but im upgrade my pc after NY, i change my cpu and gpu, but have still storage 1 ssd with windows and hdd. if im change my ssd, its will safe for play with faceit AC?

when jim will relase the update and i want to play faceit with AC , i will have to buy multi league or still multi non league ?

when jim will relase the update and i want to play faceit with AC , i will have to buy multi league or still multi non league ?
Read the post again.. You will need league version.

Regards, ToX

Finally, cuz i want to buy league version for rekt some players on FACEIT :D

Finally, cuz i want to buy league version for rekt some players on FACEIT :D
soon my man soon Lc will sweep over faceit before they know what hit them replacing the masters and even the Fpl players taking all there skins with ezz ;)

So its been posted a few times, that "staff" already have access to the cheat and playing with it, but you cant update the userbase with estimated timeline? I mean.. Everyone is trying to be patient about it, but we are all kept in the dark by you guys saying "Jimster is working on it dont disturb him, it will only be a day or two". That is what we have heard for the last what? 2-3 weeks?

So its been posted a few times, that "staff" already have access to the cheat and playing with it, but you cant update the userbase with estimated timeline? I mean.. Everyone is trying to be patient about it, but we are all kept in the dark by you guys saying "Jimster is working on it dont disturb him, it will only be a day or two". That is what we have heard for the last what? 2-3 weeks?
yeah staff has access to it because its bypassed its ready but the thing jimster is working on isn't the bypass its the security for the bypass so it can't be cracked by other cheat providers and leagues so it stays undetected that's the difference between a private and public cheat a public cheat needs to be un crack able and secure the things jimster Is doing for security right now is insane when it comes out it will stay undetected and not get detected after a day or a week that's why its taking so long be patient

yeah staff has access to it because its bypassed its ready but the thing jimster is working on isn't the bypass its the security for the bypass so it can't be cracked by other cheat providers and leagues so it stays undetected that's the difference between a private and public cheat a public cheat needs to be un crack able and secure the things jimster Is doing for security right now is insane when it comes out it will stay undetected and not get detected after a day or a week that's why its taking so long be patient

I know what the differences are. But there is no reason for people to buy the multi cheat pack for another 1-2 weeks or so.
FaceIT just added a minor update in the AC and he will have do re-do some stuff. Well I am just mad about staff bragging about they being able to play with it and not ONE being able to give a clear timeline regarding release of it.

Since the release I have not been able to play FaceIT, which was the only thing I used this cheat for.
Think my subscription is for a couple of months more, but that is money straight out the window if leaguecheats cant deliver something soon. Better save money for private cheat then.

Last edited:
I know what the differences are. But there is no reason for people to buy the multi cheat pack for another 1-2 weeks or so.
FaceIT just added a minor update in the AC and he will have do re-do some stuff. Well I am just mad about staff bragging about they being able to play with it and not ONE being able to give a clear timeline regarding release of it.
Yeah i bought the multi one aswell and cant really use any of the advantages of it for 3-4weeks now while having no idea when will i actually be able to use it.

i switch to league version in November then cevo/esl off, renew then faceit off... I'm not mad but it is not fair

Reactions: DevilDark
Status
Not open for further replies.