News on Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I know you are all super excited for the new League Cheats FACEIT bypass, I can tell you it's working great Jimster has bypassed and the staff members have played for sometime successfully with no issues of ban or anything of the sort, Just proving once again Jimster is the best.

So that's the good news here's the BAD news... Like I said we know how much you all are excited when it launches our servers will be taking a ton of input from you guys downloading it, nothing wrong with being excited but when you message/pm/skype/email Jimster and ask him "WHEN WILL IT BE OUT?" "CAN I TRY?" "WHATS GOING ON?" anything really short of thanks for doing a great job. He stops, and answers every single message. Today alone....

14 Private Messages despite that it's not for support.
3 Emails
2 Skype Messages
2 Support Tickets

Guess what guys, We know you want it and we want to give it to you, EVERYTIME you ask Jimster stops and answers everyone. NO ONE is not good enough to hear from the man himself but that takes time away from polishing the product. Jimster will never, has never released an incomplete or buggy product he isn't starting today seeing as he will be the only provider to bypass FACEIT.

So please.. We love you all thanks for the love, LEAVE JIMSTER ALONE SO HE CAN FINISH.

-Virus1x

i switch to league version in November then cevo/esl off, renew then faceit off... I'm not mad but it is not fair
Things changed, anti cheats became more nazi due some pleb cheats found bypass @ UC.

I understand but I think that there should be some kind of compensation

My romanian brain agrees that, but my human brain disagrees that.. The cheat is not down.. You can still use the cheat on matchmaking..popflash..pvpro etc. But we are that kind of guys that only play faceit and etc.. so that's why I agree and disagree at once.

My romanian brain agrees that, but my human brain disagrees that.. The cheat is not down.. You can still use the cheat on matchmaking..popflash..pvpro etc. But we are that kind of guys that only play faceit and etc.. so that's why I agree and disagree at once.

Yes, but you don't need league version for these

How is the schedule on EAC, I understand faceit got more complicated but how about EAC or you still plan to release it same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.