nearly 2 years review

Open a ticket and ask help about something there isn't at Wiki / starter e-mail and you will see how they will do everything they can to help you. It's stupid to expect that someone will be lovely whit you if you go under a sign that says phone's are not allowed and you ask if you can make a call.

This thread brings up some great points but also misses a lot of things. The hack overall is great like he stated above, but the support and community overall is still decent. I agree that the support/staff could be much more friendly when talking to people requesting help. But on the flip side they are asked the same questions every day so I can see where they get tired and annoyed quickly. You also touch on the settings, you can create optimal settings for yourself if you just take the time to learn how to use the cheat properly. No one is forcing you to pay extra to get a good premade config.

TLDR: Staff can be rude and hostile, but they are asked the same things everyday so who wouldn't get annoyed. No one forces you to buy settings. Leaguecheats is still #1 (imo).
I agree SOME staff has been reported to be mean in the past First but like 99% of the time its because the customers start acting hostile first we aren't a call center that is just going to take shit you know like this isn't only a premium cheat is a premium form to so we act nice as long as you do but if you start acting toxic we don't take it and wont allow it on our forms and will end up giving you a 7 day ban from the forms at the minimum being toxic and mean to staff or other members is something we simply do not tolerate.

Reactions: wusisoul
dont buy this cheat terrible staff terrible hack only good thing is they undetected, but only leagues it bypasses are none, not cevo not faceit AC, not anything its a 35 dollar matchmaking hack and the staff lies about when they will release the FACEIT AC. month after month they will come up with excuses dont give them a dollar.

dont hate cuz i speak the truth.
Staff may be rude, but @Jimster480 is the true OG. @ToX is just polish and doesn't like bitches.

dont buy this cheat terrible staff terrible hack only good thing is they undetected, but only leagues it bypasses are none, not cevo not faceit AC, not anything its a 35 dollar matchmaking hack and the staff lies about when they will release the FACEIT AC. month after month they will come up with excuses dont give them a dollar.

dont hate cuz i speak the truth.
Actually Faceit is supported and has always been and as of recent this cheat is the only cheat to bypass faceit easily unlike other cheats, I have used Leaguemode, h*xui, etc and let me say Leaguemode currently is unable to work on client, h*xui does not either, Hexuis Faceit mode causes your mouse speed to deter and causes inefficiencies. Leaguemode lags the heck out of my computer, As a staff member previously I can say 100 percent the others have never lied to any of you, ffs they would try to improve the atmosphere here in the forums and provide the best dang support you would ever have., Even now I dont ever lie, None of the staff have lied about anything, other cheat providers bait you into thinking they have "bypassed" something when in reality the have only uncovered the tip of the iceberg. Jimster is the only coder I know that actually works his a** off trying to implement bypasses, It takes time man and you should appreciate it fam. Thanks for the review though.

This thread brings up some great points but also misses a lot of things. The hack overall is great like he stated above, but the support and community overall is still decent. I agree that the support/staff could be much more friendly when talking to people requesting help. But on the flip side they are asked the same questions every day so I can see where they get tired and annoyed quickly. You also touch on the settings, you can create optimal settings for yourself if you just take the time to learn how to use the cheat properly. No one is forcing you to pay extra to get a good premade config.

TLDR: Staff can be rude and hostile, but they are asked the same things everyday so who wouldn't get annoyed. No one forces you to buy settings. Leaguecheats is still #1 (imo).
Wusi be honest though, was I ever hostile to anyone fam, most of us werent.

It's understandable why the staff get upset often. Many people ask everyday about the update and that question gets old real quick.
Yeah, patience is a virtue, there are times where I get impatient but and the end of the day it is rewarding.

It's understandable why the staff get upset often. Many people ask everyday about the update and that question gets old real quick.
Thanks for understanding. It is quite exhausting when we volunteer staff have to deal with customers verbal abuse because they don't want to click on the wiki or take a look at the front page where all the news are at.