My review after two weeks or so

Aug 14, 2017
I'm not new to cheating, I've used CS GO hacks by other providers, so I can say that with the experience of someone who has been cheating on CS GO for the last 4 years.

AIMBOT: 10/10
- It's the best and the most legit aimbot I've ever used. It's totally customizable, it responds very well and in a humanized way. I've had friends behind me while I was playing and they couldn't tell I was using aim assistance, even with me telling then that I was using it. With this aimbot you will surely have elite level aim. If you even have good game knowledge and movement, you'll look like a professional playing against regular people. It never lets you down. You can win those almost unwinnable rounds with a Desert Eagle and this aimbot, you'll hit shots like Niko or Coldzera all day. But be aware to not abuse it in order of staying legit, because even the best players in the world cannot hit those shots every round.

TRIGGERBOT: 9/10
- It is a very good triggerbot indeed. You won't miss AWP shots because of bad functioning of the cheat, but you might miss some lightning quick flickshots. In that regard, I've had better experience with other providers, but you have the "flickshot" function for this kind of shots, which I honestly do not use. Missing some shots help it to be legit, as even the best awpers in the world still miss flickshots.

VISUALS: 10/10
- Not too much to say on this subject, as it is pretty straight forward. You can customize the visuals as you please, it has settings from literally playing without walls, to only showing people when they have been seen by you or a teammate for almost a second, which makes it very legit.

MISC: --/--
- I don't use Bhop as I do it manually, but I've tested it and it work wonders. You can draw a crosshair if you are playing snipers no-scoped and that's very helpful, but I don't use it as usually I'm playing being watched by other people that do not know I'm hacking.

USER FRIENDLY: 5/10
- It's not a bad thing at all. You have tutorials all over the forum explaining what every function does. It's just that there is so much to set up that you may feel lost in the very first day. Which ends up being a good thing, as you can literally customize everything in this cheat to suit your play style. You want to play those 1 taps like Scream? You got it. Wanna spray down people like Get Right at his peak? You got it. Want to be very consistent player, both with AWP and rifles and never let your team down, just like coldzera or olof at his prime? You got it.

That's pretty much it. This cheat is made for legit play, of course if configured wrong, you'll be blatant as fuck, as with every cheat out there, but if you are already a good player, with good game knowledge, and want to take it to the next level, LC is the thing you're looking for.

Thanks and as you stated reading is important so LC is also education LOL

Great review, I doo agree with the User Friendly part, but as a positive thing, since it filters players that really want to get this knowledge and work a little bit to have a perfect cheat.

This is a great review, thanks for sharing with us your thoughts on the software. if you need any help with the settings, we're here for you :D

Awesome with a review. About the user friendly i can agree abit but not totaly. I read everything and got some problem in start but directly got awesome support so that was no problem. Sometimes it just feels like people open this site > buy cheat > whine because they dont open their eyes and follow simple steps by reading...
But again thanks and welcome :D

Reactions: Slashy Ashy
Sometimes it just feels like people open this site > buy cheat > whine because they dont open their eyes and follow simple steps by reading...
Because There Are Two Types of People

proxy.php

There is nothing you can do about it.