My honest thoughts

roblozs

Gold Nova II
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Oct 13, 2016
Hey, today I will be giving my honest feedback on LC and everything I say is what I've honestly experienced!

So the past few days has been a rollercoaster of sorts. Let me give you some back story, I stopped playing csgo due to getting a new job and having to move. Well After coming back for that 6-month break I went to my old cheat provider and saw they had been detected 4 times in 6 months. With that being said this is what I think.

ESP: 10/10
The ESP is great in my opinion(this word might be used a lot) It's simple, but don't let that fool you it's full of really great features. You just need to find them out!

Aimbot: 10/10
What can I say, this aimbot has everything you want & need it takes some time to configure and find your sweet spot but once there it's golden! I will admit I had some issued with making my own sweet spot but luckily there is a very friendly community ready to help you!

Security: 10/10
This cheat is closely monitored, when the game would update they would say it's fine to use, but here when the game updates so do the cheats! I have never heard someone say that they do not enjoy this cheat because of its security, I feel that this cheats security is the best on the market and has the most advanced technology used at this time to make the security as reliable as possible.

Overall: 30/30
This cheat is great, what can I say the staff is quick to respond to any issues you may encounter. I also wanted to try out the $90 config you can buy and well it's perfect it's configured to my play style and build just for me. @ToX did a Great job on it and I'm already learning to edit it and add to it. This cheat may not be the cheapest, but with the amount of money you save from not having to buy a new account every week it's worth it!

Thanks for reading,

~Rob

Reactions: Rottix
Hello roblozs, thanks for your detailed product review!

Regards, ToX

Reactions: roblozs