Monthly Subscription | Review

Dexvi

Apr 2, 2015
Here's my review and experienceI had with HyperAim so far.

Wallhack/ESP/Visuals: 10/10
Just bought it and started trying to use the ESP, I was realy amazed how HyperAim did their ESP with a new overlay (No ingame writing or something else). The ESP never failed on me and always keeps track on every player. It also allows you to even only toggle ESP on your friends/enemies.

BHOP: 10/10
The BHOP just amazes me how well it works, I was a user of the old Krolek BHOP for CS:Source but It betraited me by giving me a VAC. This BHOP even works great in comp and allows you to just easly bhop with any key you choose to.

GUI: 7/10
The GUI that currently is being used is kinda hard for the new people but once you've set it up and know HyperAim, it's easy to use. The great thing is, when you really can't figure it out or anything else, the HyperAim team is always able to help you.

Triggerbot: 10/10
I was always a skeptic user about triggerbots, but when I used HyperAim's I was just really amazed. With all the custom settings you can easly make it look like you're almost better than JW with the AWP, or just make it look you're a god with reactionspeed. All the custom settings make it just simply the best out in the market.

Support: 10/10
Support is just in one word great. HyperAim himself is really friendly and cares about his customers. Only took about a couple minutes to be able to use it.

Aimbot: 10/10
The aimbot does it work, and it does it really well. Can't tell less or more about this, it's just working fine! It's all about you how it works since they allow you to just edit any single feature which is great!

What I'd like to see in the future
I'd love to see all of these functions work with just fullscreen (Ex: 4:3 Fullscreen res). But I've heard that might be comming so I can't wait for that! Also The GUI might be a made a littlebit userfriendly but that's just mine opinion! And a RCS would also be really handy!

Overall: 10/10
The GUI might not be the best one I've seen, but it gets it's job done and that is the only thing that actually matters. The VAC ban-rate is 0, and the price? The price is really cheap for what you get!

Hope you new customers are convinced to buy the best private cheat on the market!