Maybe some dumb questions

HEGZ

Feb 14, 2018
So, I'm a little confused. When go to the buying area it says:

"Select the type of build you want, make sure to select the right amount of month(s) you want for the package and enter your desired usernameand password, it has to be on the right order too. Example: login - password If you are renewing your subscription, just type login - renew"

Do I have to enter the username and password of my account I'm using to write this or what? Also, how does your account insurance work?
Furthermore I heard many people say that they didn't know how to configure the cheat at first. Is the configuration done via in-game menu or with the help of .cfg files?

Thanks in advance, sorry if questions are a bit dumb

Do I have to enter the username and password of my account I'm using to write this or what?

It's a new username and password, it'll be used to authenticate the cheat, we advise you not to use the same credentials as the forums.

Example: john - 1234

Also, how does your account insurance work?

If you got banned using any of our products and have bought the insurance, you'll receive a free CD-Key for CS:GO.

Furthermore I heard many people say that they didn't know how to configure the cheat at first. Is the configuration done via in-game menu or with the help of .cfg files?

It can be done via in-game menu and also can be edited through the .txt file you'll have that contains all variables of your cfg.

Thanks for the quick reply!

I have two more questions:

How much does the insurance cost and do i have to send a photo of my ID when paying with PayPal?

Thanks for the quick reply!

I have two more questions:

How much does the insurance cost and do i have to send a photo of my ID when paying with PayPal?

The insurance costs $5.00 and you'll only need to send photo of your ID if your country have a high percentage of frauds, which I believe Spain is good to go.

Oh one more thing, sorry to bug you.
Could you give me any more or less personal statement on why leaguecheats surpasses providers like novolinehook.com for example? Just curious

Simply because we are the safest cheat on the market, with features no other provider have, our aimbot works completely different than copy-pastes, the cheat isn't cluttered with useless features, everything on the cheat have a purpose to improve the quality of it. I doubt you'll find a custom cheat like that in any other provider.

Alright since I saw people cheating on ytub with your cheats whilst having expensive skins i guess that's the truth.

Is it possible to give me an insight on how many people are using the different versions now or is this not allowed?

To come back to my starting question:
The username and password I enter when buying is the ones i want to access the cup forum with later, right?

Alright since I saw people cheating on ytub with your cheats whilst having expensive skins i guess that's the truth.

Is it possible to give me an insight on how many people are using the different versions now or is this not allowed?

There are a subforum destined to Testimonials: https://leaguecheats.com/forums/Testimonials/ please check this, is our clients feedback about our products, we won't provide you such information since we never did to anyone.

To come back to my starting question:
The username and password I enter when buying is the ones i want to access the cup forum with later, right?

The username and password you enter are destined to the cheat application, has nothing to do with the forums.

Alright, so just to get everything correct:

The username and password I enter are used to log into the cheat client. I dont need those to download it or something, right?

Might be a thread for this but we inject via usb drive, remove it startup steam and game, dont we? Sorry if I ask a lot

Alright, so just to get everything correct:

The username and password I enter are used to log into the cheat client. I dont need those to download it or something, right?

Might be a thread for this but we inject via usb drive, remove it startup steam and game, dont we? Sorry if I ask a lot

The username and password are used to extract the cheat to your PC and to get the right build of your current version. You'll get instructions on how to run the cheat and etc after you purchase.

Alright thanks for your help and patience!
--- Double-post Merged (Please used the edit button) ---
Agreed I'm curious now^^just bought it and I'll surely make a review after some time

Very good since I think about buying here in Spain so I'm activated when I come home if you get my point^^
If you have German name and last name = no problem, you can even buy it in Brazil/Uganda/China. Make sure you have verified PayPal account too.

If you have German name and last name = no problem, you can even buy it in Brazil/Uganda/China. Make sure you have verified PayPal account too.

Hi brothers! I’m from the philippines. Planning to get the 1 month sub to try it out. Been playing with another provider “inu” but need to change since i’ve been playing through face it recently.
I’m really dumb with configs and got used to copy paste with the older ones i used. Is there a thread here which can help me or do i pay for a config? Sorry all for the dumber questions.

Hi brothers! I’m from the philippines. Planning to get the 1 month sub to try it out. Been playing with another provider “inu” but need to change since i’ve been playing through face it recently.
I’m really dumb with configs and got used to copy paste with the older ones i used. Is there a thread here which can help me or do i pay for a config? Sorry all for the dumber questions.
@fmr will probably help you.

I can. Pm me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk