This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LoL too much head shot but still legit.

BFZ®

Silver Elite Master
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Jun 13, 2016
That was i say, this cheat is so ultimate.I feel doesn't waste any time to wait ,It's feel
worthy more than. and anyone are waiting for active truth me Worthy>Waste

ps. Where should i set an option to HS to much?,i mean about normal kill and some HS kill.
Thanks

Just use bone 4, it is literally the best for reducing headshots, you can try 5 and see what happens
For bone 4 just try to lower you Y recoil for less vertical compensation so you can get some spray headshots occasionally.

What I do is change the bone from 6 to 3-4 when I feel like my HS% is too high in the middle of a game and change it back to 6 when I think I've balanced the HS% out to not look suspicious (below 50%)

1. Randomspot=1
2. multibone=1 + bone0: 4 bone1: 5
3. HF&GL

Just use bone 4, it is literally the best for reducing headshots, you can try 5 and see what happens
For bone 4 just try to lower you Y recoil for less vertical compensation so you can get some spray headshots occasionally.
What I do is change the bone from 6 to 3-4 when I feel like my HS% is too high in the middle of a game and change it back to 6 when I think I've balanced the HS% out to not look suspicious (below 50%)
1. Randomspot=1
2. multibone=1 + bone0: 4 bone1: 5
3. HF&GL

Nice !! i'll try thanks you from every suggest

Don't use bone 5 if you are not experienced with cheats. Bone 5 is neck, which with current hitboxes in CSGO means headshot most of the time.

im average 47% hs, using bone0=5.
its kinda much but cant help it, i didnt really like bone0=4
lately i just started using my aimkey less, i had it on 60-63% before. seems to work

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…