LG coldzera another one

Status
Not open for further replies.
ik that u mean the moving with mouse like he jumped.. but a lot of ppl do it.. i did/do it aswell (no wh) when i hear anyone

ik that u mean the moving with mouse like he jumped.. but a lot of ppl do it.. i did/do it aswell (no wh) when i hear anyone
So you are saying that he also heard him MID AIR jumping? Alrighty wixSanic

1# He heard him
2# The crosshair is not even on him. I have no idea what you're on about.
3# FalleN spotted him, he adjusted his aim to someone coming close @ him from connector.

Last edited:
Following your logic nothing is wrong with this video
Following your logic there is no legit player in CS:GO.
Please tell me how exactly coldzeras aimlock work?. it locks to a place nowhere near a player with a different acceleration??? Nice aimbot lolol

Last edited:
@FaTaN Rare vid Jey...

DRAH! 2 Fast...
DRAH! 2 Furious...
I'M TOO FAST FOR Y'ALL MAYN!
DRAH! 2 Fast...
DRAH! 2 Furious...
OHH! I'M TOO FAST FOR Y'ALL MAYN!

idk what headset are u using.. but u can clearly hear that he jumped on ground xd
XD vlad is too speculative towards pros. It was obvious that cold heard him jump to the ground resulting in the shift of aim, he isn't cheating and has been playing for almost a decade, plus he has a good headset XD.

Following your logic there is no legit player in CS:GO.
Please tell me how exactly coldzeras aimlock work?. it locks to a place nowhere near a player with a different acceleration??? Nice aimbot.
Thats what I was saying, he is acting like the Globals in MM or those kids that get beat in and MM and call hacks.

There are no legit players in SA hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.