LG coldzera another one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not about ball licking, its about the truth and also the fact that you think every pro is aimbotting kid.
Let me tell you about thing that is obviously foreign for you - own opinion. I do have my own, and I don't need to agree with everyone and act like im his fucking pet. And no, I do no think that every pro is aimbotting, but pros are cheating. If you can't see it then I am sorry, you are super naive.

Reactions: Thing
Let me tell you about thing that is obviously foreign for you - own opinion. I do have my own, and I don't need to agree with everyone and act like im his fucking pet. And no, I do no think that every pro is aimbotting, but pros are cheating. If you can't see it then I am sorry, you are super naive.
Oh my god, the IQ with this one is extinct.

No one can know if pros are cheating or not, seriously..
It's all just speculation and you shouldn't get mad at people for having an opinion.

With that said i do believe some professionals is in fact cheating, but i really don't think pros would cheat with a stupid faggot aimkey when they can get everything they want.

Not everything needs software. What you can do is only limited by your imagination and dollars.
The players could pay the admins to do anything.

It would not be a problem at all to simply pay a tournament admin 40.000$ to modify the server for you so that you have nospread & higher hit chance.
I used to know a faceit admin who gave out pro players IP's for $$$ so that people could DDoS.

Reactions: ToX
No one can know if pros are cheating or not, seriously..
It's all just speculation and you shouldn't get mad at people for having an opinion.

With that said i do believe some professionals is in fact cheating, but i really don't think pros would cheat with a stupid faggot aimkey when they can get everything they want.

Not everything needs software. What you can do is only limited by your imagination and dollars.
The players could pay the admins to do anything.

It would not be a problem at all to simply pay a tournament admin 40.000$ to modify the server for you so that you have nospread & higher hit chance.
I used to know a faceit admin who gave out pro players IP's for $$$ so that people could DDoS.
Dude that is what I am trying to say to Vlad but he gets defensive when people voice their own opinion, like seriously if I told that kid "OMFG PROS ARE HAXOOORRRZzzzzz" he would be happy and +repping all of my sh** but I am straight up, ffs this guy always makes it Foreign vs non Foreign and it is f***** annoying.

Dude that is what I am trying to say to Vlad but he gets defensive when people voice their own opinion, like seriously if I told that kid "OMFG PROS ARE HAXOOORRRZzzzzz" he would be happy and +repping all of my sh** but I am straight up, ffs this guy always makes it Foreign vs non Foreign and it is f***** annoying.
Did you really say "own opinion" ? Please, check your previous comments and don't talk to me about it, you clearly don't have one. You prefer to act like official pet of LC staff. And for fuck sake, stop licking fatan balls, they fucking shine already.

English:
Apparently your interpretation of my messages or any messages or opinions I will make tend to make you hurt, specifically in your bottom region, ALL PROS don't hack and they work for what they do if they get caught then your point has been proven. If something sketchy happens then apparently they cheat according to your logic. If I agree with alot of the users you say I am licking balls. There is a difference between us and that is you have an inferiority complex, you feel threatened by other opinions and try to comfort yourself by spewing out rage and negative comments. I don't know if it is me and the rate I post that makes you so mad and the fact that I have gained success here, but you know haters are going to hate. I like LC and I f**** love the aimbot, if you have a problem with my opinion then just leave for a few days, use another provider, come back, then tell me if I am wrong. I am not going to reply to any more of your messages unless I feel it is necessary because you don't use any of your lobes when engaging in comments or arguments. Just to piss you off even more, I F***** LOVE LC, LC4LIFE, PROS ARE AWESOME AND NOT HAXORZZZ. Me being a humble guy at certain points I take all of that back and will keep it to myself but at this point of you reading this you will question yourself and say that I can't take back what I have said. I will not continue to prove you wrong or argue with you because I am mature and have some decency. I know this whole post has mind f***** you but I want you to take it one piece at a time and also don't make this an America vs EU thing man, seriously its 2016 have love for all nationalities, countries, and people in general. Hate won't get you far. Below is a polish translation to help you understand.

Polskie:
Widocznie twoja interpretacja moich wiadomości lub jakichkolwiek komunikatów lub opinii będę sprawiają często sprawiają, że boli, szczególnie w dolnym obszarze, wszystkie za nie siekać i pracują na to, co robią, jeśli złapany wówczas punkt zostało udowodnione. Jeśli coś się dzieje, a następnie pobieżne podobno oszukują według logiki. Jeśli zgadzasz się z dużo użytkowników powiesz mi lizać kulki. Jest różnica między nami i że masz kompleks niższości, czujesz się zagrożony przez innych opinii i starają się pocieszyć się przez wypluwają wściekłość i negatywne komentarze. Nie wiem, czy to ja, a stopa mogę napisać, że sprawia, że tak wściekły i fakt, że nabyłem sukces tutaj, ale wiesz, nienawidzący będą nienawidzić. Lubię LC i I f **** kocham Aimbot, jeśli masz problem z moim zdaniem to po prostu pozostawić na kilka dni, należy użyć innego dostawcy, wróć, to powiedz mi, jeśli się mylę. I nie zamierzam odpowiadać na wszelkie więcej wiadomości chyba czuję, że jest to konieczne, ponieważ gdy angażują się w komentarzach lub argumentów nie używać dowolnych płatów. Wystarczy, aby cię wkurzyć nawet więcej, F ***** LC MIŁOŚĆ, LC4LIFE, PROS są niesamowite I NIE HAXORZZZ. Ja będąc skromnym facetem w pewnych momentach biorę wszystko to plecach i zachowa je dla siebie, ale w tym momencie z was czytając to będzie kwestionować siebie i powiedzieć, że nie można cofnąć tego, co powiedziałem. Nie będę nadal udowodnić, że błędne lub dyskutować z Tobą, bo jestem dojrzała i mieć trochę przyzwoitości. Wiem, że cały ten post ma umysł f ***** cię, ale chcę, aby podjąć to jeden kawałek na raz, a także nie sprawiają, że jest Ameryka vs UE rzeczą człowieka, poważnie jej 2016 mają miłość do wszystkich narodów, krajów i ludzi w ogóle. Nienawiść nie będzie Ci daleko. Poniżej znajduje się tłumaczenie polskie, które pomogą Ci zrozumieć.

I do not mean to offend anyone with the translation and it is merely a reference to non english speakers or those who understand Polish better.

English:
Apparently your interpretation of my messages or any messages or opinions I will make tend to make you hurt, specifically in your bottom region, ALL PROS don't hack and they work for what they do if they get caught then your point has been proven. If something sketchy happens then apparently they cheat according to your logic. If I agree with alot of the users you say I am licking balls. There is a difference between us and that is you have an inferiority complex, you feel threatened by other opinions and try to comfort yourself by spewing out rage and negative comments. I don't know if it is me and the rate I post that makes you so mad and the fact that I have gained success here, but you know haters are going to hate. I like LC and I f**** love the aimbot, if you have a problem with my opinion then just leave for a few days, use another provider, come back, then tell me if I am wrong. I am not going to reply to any more of your messages unless I feel it is necessary because you don't use any of your lobes when engaging in comments or arguments. Just to piss you off even more, I F***** LOVE LC, LC4LIFE, PROS ARE AWESOME AND NOT HAXORZZZ. Me being a humble guy at certain points I take all of that back and will keep it to myself but at this point of you reading this you will question yourself and say that I can't take back what I have said. I will not continue to prove you wrong or argue with you because I am mature and have some decency. I know this whole post has mind f***** you but I want you to take it one piece at a time and also don't make this an America vs EU thing man, seriously its 2016 have love for all nationalities, countries, and people in general. Hate won't get you far. Below is a polish translation to help you understand.

Polskie:
Widocznie twoja interpretacja moich wiadomości lub jakichkolwiek komunikatów lub opinii będę sprawiają często sprawiają, że boli, szczególnie w dolnym obszarze, wszystkie za nie siekać i pracują na to, co robią, jeśli złapany wówczas punkt zostało udowodnione. Jeśli coś się dzieje, a następnie pobieżne podobno oszukują według logiki. Jeśli zgadzasz się z dużo użytkowników powiesz mi lizać kulki. Jest różnica między nami i że masz kompleks niższości, czujesz się zagrożony przez innych opinii i starają się pocieszyć się przez wypluwają wściekłość i negatywne komentarze. Nie wiem, czy to ja, a stopa mogę napisać, że sprawia, że tak wściekły i fakt, że nabyłem sukces tutaj, ale wiesz, nienawidzący będą nienawidzić. Lubię LC i I f **** kocham Aimbot, jeśli masz problem z moim zdaniem to po prostu pozostawić na kilka dni, należy użyć innego dostawcy, wróć, to powiedz mi, jeśli się mylę. I nie zamierzam odpowiadać na wszelkie więcej wiadomości chyba czuję, że jest to konieczne, ponieważ gdy angażują się w komentarzach lub argumentów nie używać dowolnych płatów. Wystarczy, aby cię wkurzyć nawet więcej, F ***** LC MIŁOŚĆ, LC4LIFE, PROS są niesamowite I NIE HAXORZZZ. Ja będąc skromnym facetem w pewnych momentach biorę wszystko to plecach i zachowa je dla siebie, ale w tym momencie z was czytając to będzie kwestionować siebie i powiedzieć, że nie można cofnąć tego, co powiedziałem. Nie będę nadal udowodnić, że błędne lub dyskutować z Tobą, bo jestem dojrzała i mieć trochę przyzwoitości. Wiem, że cały ten post ma umysł f ***** cię, ale chcę, aby podjąć to jeden kawałek na raz, a także nie sprawiają, że jest Ameryka vs UE rzeczą człowieka, poważnie jej 2016 mają miłość do wszystkich narodów, krajów i ludzi w ogóle. Nienawiść nie będzie Ci daleko. Poniżej znajduje się tłumaczenie polskie, które pomogą Ci zrozumieć.

I do not mean to offend anyone with the translation and it is merely a reference to non english speakers or those who understand Polish better.

Hey, I bet 99% of forum members can understand my english. If you can't, well, I'd be worried if I was you. Anyway that's my last comment towards you.
ps; didn't read
ps2; nice essay

Hey, I bet 99% of forum members can understand my english. If you can't, well, I'd be worried if I was you. Anyway that's my last comment towards you.
ps; didn't read
ps2; nice essay
Peace guys
hqdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.