Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :

chimichangas

Well-Known LC Member
PC
Reaction score
Swag Level :
mmm, I love to see stuff like thatKappawixSanickeep all those ragehackers away from csgoDansGameKappa

fmr

Support
Reaction score
Swag Level :
LC too strong!

Reaction score
Swag Level :
its pretty funny with lc, its so easy to get people going into ragemode

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
its pretty funny with lc, its so easy to get people going into ragemode
i remember like roughly 6 months ago ToX and I were playing against some kids with 5 Year coins, all operation coins, and expensive skins. One of them have a butterfly knife fade and was apparently apart of some kind of steam skins website (I think it was steam analyst) so we play them and get about 5 rounds on them to zip. Like legit man the guys whole team went blatant with the walls. I will try to find the guys account and his squad if I still have the match. We made guys with 2k + accounts rage hack while we were playing legit. So it goes to show the amount of power LC packed. Now that it is even more updated I can't wait to see what LC has in store for me.

Reaction score
Swag Level :
i remember like roughly 6 months ago ToX and I were playing against some kids with 5 Year coins, all operation coins, and expensive skins. One of them have a butterfly knife fade and was apparently apart of some kind of steam skins website (I think it was steam analyst) so we play them and get about 5 rounds on them to zip. Like legit man the guys whole team went blatant with the walls. I will try to find the guys account and his squad if I still have the match. We made guys with 2k + accounts rage hack while we were playing legit. So it goes to show the amount of power LC packed. Now that it is even more updated I can't wait to see what LC has in store for me.
You coming back soon ?

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
You coming back soon ?
I will be officially back in a week because I dont have any more college and my CNA course is going to be after the summer. :D. So man its good to be talking with you guys again, I know we just knew each other because we cheated in a video game but honestly you guys were and still are amazing. I look forward to bringing back the old banter. I miss the faceit days XD, We were like the top players in Europe and I always had like 158 ping RIP ;3.

Carmelo

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I will be officially back in a week because I dont have any more college and my CNA course is going to be after the summer. :D. So man its good to be talking with you guys again, I know we just knew each other because we cheated in a video game but honestly you guys were and still are amazing. I look forward to bringing back the old banter. I miss the faceit days XD, We were like the top players in Europe and I always had like 158 ping RIP ;3.
Welcome back then I guess owardag :)

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Welcome back then I guess owardag :)
Thank you for the welcome Carmelo, I have alot of time on my hands this summer and look forward to providing config help and general help for you guys.

Reactions: 1 user

almost

DMG
VIP
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
@owardag glad to see you're back mate :)

Reactions: 1 user

AirMake

Never VAC and you know
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Triggerbot and AWP? :D
I love to see that

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :