LeagueCheats September 11 Update, Competitors Closing? Reduced Pro-League Requirements? See inside!

Hello Subscribers,

With the recent successful launch of Pro-League with DiveDeep, We have decided that it was time to show why LeagueCheats is the best provider on the market. Some of you may or may not be aware that some sites on the market who competed with us are now closing their doors. This is of no surprise to us here at LeagueCheats, a majority of them are using copied/stolen code and never had the skills required to keep themselves under the radar. I've been developing cheats for well over a decade now and have watched hundreds if not thousands of people get screwed over by these "LEGIT" sites which come and go year after year. I hope this will help you find a home in LeagueCheats.

We wanted to extend a special pricing to those who have now been rendered homeless. If you can provide a copy of a payment in the last 3 months to any of the sites who have closed their doors "Platinum/R3/Zeus" You will have options on discounts to move over to LeagueCheats.

1-month Subscription 15% off

3-month Subscription 25% off

1-year Subscription 40% off

You must supply this proof prior to purchase via support ticket to get the special link to subscribe and since all our activations are manual we will be checking the payments against the documents supplied.

The same discounts will be available to older LeagueCheats customers who have not subbed in 6 months time. Please note that these discounts will not be available/ applicable to Pro-League Subscriptions or GamersClub subscriptions.

Please familiarize yourself with our T&C before subscribing and feel free to do some independent research on our site, we have never and will never censor any opinions. You will see our praises sung and then us flamed, we have built our entire business model on transparency and honesty.

LeagueCheats has been around for well over a decade and will remain despite everything seen from AntiCheat companies these days.

Please note that Pro-League Beta (EAC, Esportal, CEVO, Gfinity, ESL, GamersClub) will now require only 3 Months of subscription time to put in an application, application fees have also been waived. Please put in a ticket if you are interested in applying and need us to review your eligibility.

Additionally, we are offering a price of $55 for the first month of Pro League Lvl 1 with DiveDeep or $75 for 45 days.

Welcome to the LeagueCheats Family.

-Jimster480

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm sure @Jimster480 has some special sauce in his stew pot
crazy guy ;)
ima be subbing soonish need to get back on the LC train

i'm sure @Jimster480 has some special sauce in his stew pot
crazy guy ;)
ima be subbing soonish need to get back on the LC train
We will be here waiting for your return :)

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk

It's currently in testing the last days. Once it's stable it will be released.

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk