Leaguecheats is still the best

boboben1

Gold Nova I
Sep 17, 2015
I'll admit, I've been testing other hacks. The other hacks I've tested had many more features, a larger userbase and more versatility. But where LC shines is simplicity. LC may not have many features, but each feature is amazing. When it comes to legit cheating, quality over quantity. I've also used other hack providers for other games. TBH, most of the time, I will end up coding my own hack for a game because its both free and fun itself, but when I purchased LC I didn't have any time to do so with school. However, now, even in the summer, I plan to stick with LC because it's just that damn good. When it comes to remaining undetected from things like OW, LC is the only hack I trust.

Leaguecheats:
Pros:
Amazing aimbot (even with aimbot very aggressive, it's very hard to notice. No other cheat can compare in any game)
Small userbase (not being well known means Valve cares less)
No need to use drivers, enable testmode, flashdrives, truecrypt
No antivirus issues.
easy to use
amazing support (instant most of the time. better than any other website I've ever seen, especially since it's not a fulltime job in an office. It's basically his own time! Dedication.)
whitelisting for LANS (basically unheard of)
Cares about his product more than money. It's obvious. Most providers would advertise the shit out of their product. But not Jim. He's great.
Evaluates recommendations. (How many other hack providers do this actively and respond quickly? Almost no company ever does!)
Amazing safety. (Detected only a few times, all long ago. Jim even has account insurance.)
Best RCS around!
Flash hider by percent reduction!!!

Cons:
Lack of features that could be useful in legit hacking (recoil crosshair, smoke check)
Price (but keeps userbase small, so I'm not that upset)
Inconvenient purchasing system (it would be so much easier to just use forum account. Not that big of an issue. Don't like the fact password is in plaintext when buying it, so naturally I was really nervous about it.)
Settings can be confusing to set up (After testing other hacks, it's just as bad. But at least LC isn't blatant af when set wrong)
No rage hacking options. (Is this even a con? Leaguecheats is legit only and you should know that before buying it)
No fullscreen.
Must disable multicore rendering.
Ugly menu (Who cares?)

While I may have a found a lot of Cons about LC, those cons are MINOR!

Many improvements have been made along the way and there are no signs of stopping!

Hope you guys find this information helpful. I'm trying as hard as possible to be unbiased based on my experience over almost 6 months of LC.

BTW, I tested all other hacks on my smurf. Not stupid.

Last edited:
Lack of features that could be useful in legit hacking (recoil crosshair, smoke check)

Yeah we need that :p

Nice review.

The reason that there isn't a smoke check implemented in the cheat, is because the smoke itself isn't an actual entity in CS:GO once it pops & the LineGoesThroughSmoke method of doing it is not safe since it's easy to scan for. So unless something changes in the CS:GO engine that makes this possible in a safe way, it won't get added.

Recoil Crosshair really isn't that effective after you spent a couple of days using the aimbot w/ RCS.

Last edited:
I'll admit, I've been testing other hacks. The other hacks I've tested had many more features, a larger userbase and more versatility. But where LC shines is simplicity. LC may not have many features, but each feature is amazing. When it comes to legit cheating, quality over quantity. I've also used other hack providers for other games. TBH, most of the time, I will end up coding my own hack for a game because its both free and fun itself, but when I purchased LC I didn't have any time to do so with school. However, now, even in the summer, I plan to stick with LC because it's just that damn good. When it comes to remaining undetected from things like OW, LC is the only hack I trust.

Leaguecheats:
Pros:
Amazing aimbot (even with aimbot very aggressive, it's very hard to notice. No other cheat can compare in any game)
Small userbase (not being well known means Valve cares less)
No need to use drivers, enable testmode, flashdrives, truecrypt
No antivirus issues.
easy to use
amazing support (instant most of the time. better than any other website I've ever seen, especially since it's not a fulltime job in an office. It's basically his own time! Dedication.)
whitelisting for LANS (basically unheard of)
Cares about his product more than money. It's obvious. Most providers would advertise the shit out of their product. But not Jim. He's great.
Evaluates recommendations. (How many other hack providers do this actively and respond quickly? Almost no company ever does!)
Amazing safety. (Detected only a few times, all long ago. Jim even has account insurance.)
Best RCS around!
Flash hider by percent reduction!!!

Cons:
Price (but keeps userbase small, so I'm not that upset)
Inconvenient purchasing system (it would be so much easier to just use forum account. Not that big of an issue. Don't like the fact password is in plaintext when buying it, so naturally I was really nervous about it.)
Settings can be confusing to set up (After testing other hacks, it's just as bad. But at least LC isn't blatant af when set wrong)
No rage hacking options. (Is this even a con? Leaguecheats is legit only and you should know that before buying it)
No fullscreen.
Must disable multicore rendering.
Ugly menu (Who cares?)

While I may have a found a lot of Cons about LC, those cons are MINOR!

Many improvements have been made along the way and there are no signs of stopping!

Hope you guys find this information helpful. I'm trying as hard as possible to be unbiased based on my experience over almost 6 months of LC.

BTW, I tested all other hacks on my smurf. Not stupid.
Nice review man, the aimbot is s*xy I agree with you on the aimbot it is a beauty.