This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LeagueCheats & fnatic

albert

L33T H4KR
Dec 14, 2014
I'll start with this screenshot of me and @ToX playing with fnatic in FaceIT, LeagueCheats was used the entire time and we topfragged them both.
I will try to find the VOD of Schneider & JW's stream, they were both streaming.

Pretty sure I could get at least 5 screens of each game we've played together with @ToX on Faceit. Literally 16-0'd some semi-pro players. Master tier felt like Gold Nova matches. Funny thing is that they couldn't do anything but cry about how good at hacking we are .Well, I guess we know how it ended. Goold ol' times

Last edited:
I'll start with this screenshot of me and @ToX playing with fnatic in FaceIT, LeagueCheats was used the entire time and we topfragged them both.
I will try to find the VOD of Schneider & JW's stream, they were both streaming.
I play excellent settings with a ping 110, just without chances

holy f*** you guys out fragged Jwonderanus, I bet he was raging his a** off.

Wer did u get this bro? I turned ESP off but TB & AB was too OP anyway..

Didn't you play once against them aswell? (And won ofc)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…