LeagueCheats 3.0 is finally here! (New Update 6/2/18)

Hey all,
So as many of you know I have been working on LC3.0 for quite a long time now.
Well.... the wait is finally over... Post the VAC wave a few weeks ago and all this mess with VacNet I have been working to secure the cheats for the future. Only time will tell if I have made all the right moves here...
I know there have been many delays, and I am sorry for taking such an extended period of time in developing all these changes. Some of them have trickled out over the last months (like the league updates, sendCmdRate original versions, new build server, etc)... the last year has been quite a difficult ride here. But I have very carefully developed each feature, tested and optimized and balanced its usefulness based on feedback from staff and other private testers.

So I hope the new versions really give you guys something else to enjoy :)

LC3.0 brings a slew of new features including:
- Dynamic FOV (Multiple options)
- Secondary Weaponconfig Options (AK/M4, Scout/Awp, Glock, Configs)
- CloseAim 3 (can be used like hitscan, depending on instance)
- Recoil Crosshair
- Standalone "perfect" 2D recoil
- SoftAim (A "free moving" aimbot control scheme, which some say is similar to silent aim)
- A number of features added to the weaponconfigs overall (Vischeck, Dynamic FOV, Crosswidth, sendCmdRate, SoftAim, RecoilCross)
- sendCmdRate now works with "non raw input" Aimbot versions

Other changes:
- Misc Security updates
- Additional Randomization across major sections of the cheat and loader
- Revised encrypted sections
- Additional Encrypted & VM Sections of Both Loader & Cheat
- Slightly revised Loading options
- Settings file Encryption
- New Build client (built for DiveDeep multileague bypass)
- Secondary shortcuts for controlling encrypted settings file
- Fixed reload key issues with main cheat
- Fixed issues with HideFiles in loader
- Removed unnecessary sections of code from League versions of the cheat, pertaining to gateways for unused older bypasses
- Further optimized aimbot & recoil functions (slightly higher FPS is possible)
EDIT:
- Additional provisions for Multicore rendering workarounds via 5.1 Audio, etc (I forgot about this)

Please download the New updater (if you haven't already) and use this to download the new version of the cheats.
The new updater also has additional checks to make sure you have all the necessary packages installed to run the cheats properly.

Anyone looking to get into the 3.0 DiveDeep BETA... well the time to apply is now (for those who qualify) as the DiveDeep versions will be available very shortly.
For those looking for the GamersClub 3.0 Semi-Private... your time is also very near, please stay tuned to your PM's and the private sections for more information!

Enjoy Happy cheating!

EDIT (Disclaimer):
I just want everyone to understand that after the VAC wave a couple weeks ago we have ran many tests and not all the results are in. Therefore despite this being a new release, the possibility of detection vectors still exists especially in the wake of VacNET. Please take care with this release until the vectors can be confirmed and a sufficient amount of time passes to declare that everything is considered completely safe again.
While I have taken extra caution over the last couple weeks to prepare the 3.0 version against VacNET there is no guarantee that its perfect. I can however confirm that our software does not use any of the hooks or movements associated with the recent banwaves affecting most other cheat sites.
So any possible current and/or future detection vectors are specifically targeted at our software/methods and not the result of blanket ban/scans.

EDIT - Update (6/2/18):
Added RecoilType into the WeaponConfigs
Fixed Bug with Aimclose 3 not working
Fixed Menu Bug with DynamicFOV only toggling 0-2
Fixed Minor save bug with vischeck
Slight Improvement to Aimbot Algorithm for performance (FPS)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone looking to get into the 3.0 DiveDeep BETA... well the time to apply is now (for those who qualify) as the DiveDeep versions will be available very shortly.
How to sign up For Beta Access? [LC 3.0 Apply]

For those looking for the GamersClub 3.0 Semi-Private... your time is also very near, please stay tuned to your PM's and the private sections for more information!
GC bypass, $400 12 months, private, 40 slots available ATM
GC bypass $40 1 month, semi-private not available ATM

VIP thread about VACnet

Great work as always Jimster :)

What's this Dynamic FOV all about?

Last edited:
Finally! Thank Jim for your hard work day and night months and years We believe in you!

setcursortype=0 I haven't had problems since i was banned in wave a few weeks ago only with new 3.0

HYPE overload 1000000000000 :D This is the biggest step for LC community lets roll guys :D

i set an aimkey but aimbot still doesnt seem to be working
I'm pretty sure you should create your own thread in Cheat help section or submit a support ticket.
There is no reasonable reason to post a help request in News thread..

Soo fucking hyped, soon is the time to buy LC AGAIN<3 After over 6month break.

Reactions: ToX