LeagueCheats 3.0 is finally here! (New Update 6/2/18)

Hey all,
So as many of you know I have been working on LC3.0 for quite a long time now.
Well.... the wait is finally over... Post the VAC wave a few weeks ago and all this mess with VacNet I have been working to secure the cheats for the future. Only time will tell if I have made all the right moves here...
I know there have been many delays, and I am sorry for taking such an extended period of time in developing all these changes. Some of them have trickled out over the last months (like the league updates, sendCmdRate original versions, new build server, etc)... the last year has been quite a difficult ride here. But I have very carefully developed each feature, tested and optimized and balanced its usefulness based on feedback from staff and other private testers.

So I hope the new versions really give you guys something else to enjoy :)

LC3.0 brings a slew of new features including:
- Dynamic FOV (Multiple options)
- Secondary Weaponconfig Options (AK/M4, Scout/Awp, Glock, Configs)
- CloseAim 3 (can be used like hitscan, depending on instance)
- Recoil Crosshair
- Standalone "perfect" 2D recoil
- SoftAim (A "free moving" aimbot control scheme, which some say is similar to silent aim)
- A number of features added to the weaponconfigs overall (Vischeck, Dynamic FOV, Crosswidth, sendCmdRate, SoftAim, RecoilCross)
- sendCmdRate now works with "non raw input" Aimbot versions

Other changes:
- Misc Security updates
- Additional Randomization across major sections of the cheat and loader
- Revised encrypted sections
- Additional Encrypted & VM Sections of Both Loader & Cheat
- Slightly revised Loading options
- Settings file Encryption
- New Build client (built for DiveDeep multileague bypass)
- Secondary shortcuts for controlling encrypted settings file
- Fixed reload key issues with main cheat
- Fixed issues with HideFiles in loader
- Removed unnecessary sections of code from League versions of the cheat, pertaining to gateways for unused older bypasses
- Further optimized aimbot & recoil functions (slightly higher FPS is possible)
EDIT:
- Additional provisions for Multicore rendering workarounds via 5.1 Audio, etc (I forgot about this)

Please download the New updater (if you haven't already) and use this to download the new version of the cheats.
The new updater also has additional checks to make sure you have all the necessary packages installed to run the cheats properly.

Anyone looking to get into the 3.0 DiveDeep BETA... well the time to apply is now (for those who qualify) as the DiveDeep versions will be available very shortly.
For those looking for the GamersClub 3.0 Semi-Private... your time is also very near, please stay tuned to your PM's and the private sections for more information!

Enjoy Happy cheating!

EDIT (Disclaimer):
I just want everyone to understand that after the VAC wave a couple weeks ago we have ran many tests and not all the results are in. Therefore despite this being a new release, the possibility of detection vectors still exists especially in the wake of VacNET. Please take care with this release until the vectors can be confirmed and a sufficient amount of time passes to declare that everything is considered completely safe again.
While I have taken extra caution over the last couple weeks to prepare the 3.0 version against VacNET there is no guarantee that its perfect. I can however confirm that our software does not use any of the hooks or movements associated with the recent banwaves affecting most other cheat sites.
So any possible current and/or future detection vectors are specifically targeted at our software/methods and not the result of blanket ban/scans.

EDIT - Update (6/2/18):
Added RecoilType into the WeaponConfigs
Fixed Bug with Aimclose 3 not working
Fixed Menu Bug with DynamicFOV only toggling 0-2
Fixed Minor save bug with vischeck
Slight Improvement to Aimbot Algorithm for performance (FPS)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, maybe time to back to CS, willl wait a little bit longer because of those VacNET security tests.
I just dont understant if the 3.0 will support GC (not talking about private/semi private).

I just dont understant if the 3.0 will support GC
DiveDeep is supporting GamersClub <- Already working and you can buy it
Private is supporting GamersClub $400 per year <- Already working and you can buy it
Semi-Private project will support GamersClub $40 per month <- Not done yet, you can't buy now

I need to contact someone for buying these private league cheats. and 1 more thing, does it bypass ESEA client ?

I need to contact someone for buying these private league cheats. and 1 more thing, does it bypass ESEA client ?
You will need to have used leaguecheats software for 3 months i think.
Plus you will need deep pockets
Pm @Jimster480 with more info
https://leaguecheats.com/wiki/csgo-payment-option-page/ here is where you can buy lc
https://leaguecheats.com/wiki/custom-cheats/ some info on privates
Also check the market place
Jimster has posted some slotted projects

Plus you will need deep pockets
https://leaguecheats.com/wiki/csgo-payment-option-page/ here is where you can buy lc
https://leaguecheats.com/wiki/custom-cheats/ some info on privates
Also check the market place

If I may ask, would you tell me how good are them league cheats? is it detected ? is it sketchy? especially the aimbot, does it look inhuman ? and more important, does it bypass ESEA client or only faceit, and is it okay to use it on lan, if I managed to inject it in my gaming mouse " somehow " would it be detected ?

TIA

New users can't send PM's. They are blocked until they pass 5 posts at the forums. For a reason we added this restriction, we had around 15+ messages everyday asking for "FACEIT HAKE BUY NOW?" "ESEA HAKE BUY WITH SKINS ASIMOV? OK?"

He won't be able to get it anyway, it's only reserved for our long term customers.

"Private projects aren't available for everyone. You have to be at least 3 months regular VIP subscriber to apply as possible private project customer. In the meantime, you have to gain some reputation and trust in the community and our eyes.*"

If I may ask, would you tell me how good are them league cheats? is it detected ? is it sketchy? especially the aimbot, does it look inhuman ?
The best way to find out is to buy the cheat and try it by yourself.

and more important, does it bypass ESEA client or only faceit, and is it okay to use it on lan, if I managed to inject it in my gaming mouse " somehow " would it be detected ?
May I ask you what's your budget?

New users can't send PM's. They are blocked until they pass 5 posts at the forums. For a reason we added this restriction, we had around 15+ messages everyday asking for "FACEIT HAKE BUY NOW?" "ESEA HAKE BUY WITH SKINS ASIMOV? OK?"

He won't be able to get it anyway, it's only reserved for our long term customers.

"Private projects aren't available for everyone. You have to be at least 3 months regular VIP subscriber to apply as possible private project customer. In the meantime, you have to gain some reputation and trust in the community and our eyes.*"

The best way to find out is to buy the cheat and try it by yourself.

Sorry i posted false info :(
if I managed to inject it in my gaming mouse " somehow " would it be detected ?
I dont think you can inject from mouse
But they do have a desktop shortcut feature which you can make it look like discord :p

May I ask you what's your budget?[/QUOTE]

Well, I can afford any price " reasonable ones tho, " but if them private cheats will get me on lan someday, like flusha xD I would deffo pay matter what the price is. I can see your the admin can we mail each other and see hows it go from there?

I really want to buy one of private cheats that could get me thru FaceIt, ESEA, and on lan of course, I don't want to be called as an onliner -_-

and not just csgo we are talking about.

just give me a chance and please don't say no on me, and for my budget, whatever the price I'll pay, only if them private cheats deserve the price

Well, I can afford any price " reasonable ones tho, " but if them private cheats will get me on lan someday, like flusha xD I would deffo pay matter what the price is. I can see your the admin can we mail each other and see hows it go from there?

I really want to buy one of private cheats that could get me thru FaceIt, ESEA, and on lan of course, I don't want to be called as an onliner -_-

and not just csgo we are talking about.

just give me a chance and please don't say no on me, and for my budget, whatever the price I'll pay, only if them private cheats deserve the price
We aren't interested, try out our public cheats first, then we can talk about private projects.

We aren't interested, try out our public cheats first, then we can talk about private projects.
You ask about my budget, then you go like " we aren't insterested " !?

How do I get you Interested ! I've tried pub cheats for a while, and they are wank af, and I've found you and your site, and you sire just telling me we're not interested !

I can talk in public, neither sending you messages, but we can come to a solution, something like a contract maybe !
--- (EDIT: Please use the edit button) ---

How do I get you Interested ! I've tried pub cheats for a while, and they are wank af, and I've found you and your site, and you sire just telling me we're not interested !

I can talk in public, neither sending you messages, but we can come to a solution, something like a contract maybe !

if you say that money is not a problem, buy a month to see how hack looks like, maybe it's not for you, after you can talk about private builds. believe me you'll be happy.
ToX has told you that he is not interested because of security reasons, can not discuss anything with a man who has just entered the forum for a few days and has 4 posts (all here, in same thread) + like some baby questions you could find with the search function or entered the FAQ section.

--- (EDIT: Please use the edit button) ---

Not interested as in they need you to earn your trust
They need a reason to both trust you with a private and have a reason to sell it to you.
Lc community is built around trust :D
Trust me its worth earning :p
Plus once uve got it you can mby get a lit cheat off big boi jimster :rolleyes:

Not interested as in they need you to earn your trust
They need a reason to both trust you with a private and have a reason to sell it to you.
Lc community is built around trust :D
Trust me its worth earning :p
Plus once uve got it you can mby get a lit cheat off big boi jimster :rolleyes:

Sir, I would not be there, if I don't trust them, I've watched all them videos on their Youtube channel, and I liked the whole thing I would say.
But, they need to realize the fact that I'm not just looking for private cheats that can bypass leagues such as FaceIT, and ESEA, I wanna go pro " someday I will " I can play really legit and I'm on a good level of aiming and game sense and all of this, but that's not enough to compete against those pros, with something running on their DLL files for sure, and it's not just fulsha who cheats.

Apart form all this, they asked me about my budget and I said I can afford it, only if it's gonna get me on the pro level someday, I can play faceit, ESEA, and gets picked by some kinda team, but when I have to show on lan " what am I suppose to do " if I can't inject my cheats and use on lan ;)

Trust and money do exist tho

It looks like you are the guy without money, so there is no point of wasting our time explaining to you how our private cheats works.

Is simple as that, no 3 months of usage our software = no point of bothering us about private cheats. We have around over 15+ people everyday just like you. They are coming to us and asking for details. At the end they have $100 to spend for cheats.

if you say that money is not a problem, buy a month to see how hack looks like, maybe it's not for you, after you can talk about private builds. believe me you'll be happy.
ToX has told you that he is not interested because of security reasons, can not discuss anything with a man who has just entered the forum for a few days and has 4 posts (all here, in same thread) + like some baby questions you could find with the search function or entered the FAQ section.

it's not baby question, and I do accept the fact that it's of security reasons, and believe I've read all the feature, and how to get the beta access, even watched everything that's on their youtube channel, I've been all over the place on those few days. All I need is someone who's responsible to talk with, and work on some project, why would I be still playing on the low level, with some pub cheats " I dont mean yours ofc " then get banned or whatever ! we all know pub cheats are easier to detect even if you have the best legit setting ever made. I'm really looking for someone to talk with in private so I can talk freely, and explains myself more, and what I need/ what I give in return

and I'm a billionaire, do you believe me?

now without being arrogant. are you coming to our forums and saying some stuff and claiming to believe you directly?

Sir, I would not be there, if I don't trust them, I've watched all them videos on their Youtube channel, and I liked the whole thing I would say.
But, they need to realize the fact that I'm not just looking for private cheats that can bypass leagues such as FaceIT, and ESEA, I wanna go pro " someday I will " I can play really legit and I'm on a good level of aiming and game sense and all of this, but that's not enough to compete against those pros, with something running on their DLL files for sure, and it's not just fulsha who cheats.

Apart form all this, they asked me about my budget and I said I can afford it, only if it's gonna get me on the pro level someday, I can play faceit, ESEA, and gets picked by some kinda team, but when I have to show on lan " what am I suppose to do " if I can't inject my cheats and use on lan ;)

Trust and money do exist tho

We understand you want a private cheat. But if you're really looking to buy a cheat and money isn't an issue then buy 3 months of public LC try the cheat out. If you don't like it then good, you just saved a lot of money. If you do like it how ever then you can buy a private and you actually know you'll like it. Please don't spam with these messages about you wanting to go pro it's gonna take time and if you really want to go pro you should take your time it's not gonna come in 1 month. Be patient

EDIT: Forgot to mention it's not about you trusting us it's about jimster being able to trust you if he where to sell his private cheats to everyone they wouldn't be as good as they are