LeagueCheats 3.0 is finally here! (New Update 6/2/18)

Hey all,
So as many of you know I have been working on LC3.0 for quite a long time now.
Well.... the wait is finally over... Post the VAC wave a few weeks ago and all this mess with VacNet I have been working to secure the cheats for the future. Only time will tell if I have made all the right moves here...
I know there have been many delays, and I am sorry for taking such an extended period of time in developing all these changes. Some of them have trickled out over the last months (like the league updates, sendCmdRate original versions, new build server, etc)... the last year has been quite a difficult ride here. But I have very carefully developed each feature, tested and optimized and balanced its usefulness based on feedback from staff and other private testers.

So I hope the new versions really give you guys something else to enjoy :)

LC3.0 brings a slew of new features including:
- Dynamic FOV (Multiple options)
- Secondary Weaponconfig Options (AK/M4, Scout/Awp, Glock, Configs)
- CloseAim 3 (can be used like hitscan, depending on instance)
- Recoil Crosshair
- Standalone "perfect" 2D recoil
- SoftAim (A "free moving" aimbot control scheme, which some say is similar to silent aim)
- A number of features added to the weaponconfigs overall (Vischeck, Dynamic FOV, Crosswidth, sendCmdRate, SoftAim, RecoilCross)
- sendCmdRate now works with "non raw input" Aimbot versions

Other changes:
- Misc Security updates
- Additional Randomization across major sections of the cheat and loader
- Revised encrypted sections
- Additional Encrypted & VM Sections of Both Loader & Cheat
- Slightly revised Loading options
- Settings file Encryption
- New Build client (built for DiveDeep multileague bypass)
- Secondary shortcuts for controlling encrypted settings file
- Fixed reload key issues with main cheat
- Fixed issues with HideFiles in loader
- Removed unnecessary sections of code from League versions of the cheat, pertaining to gateways for unused older bypasses
- Further optimized aimbot & recoil functions (slightly higher FPS is possible)
EDIT:
- Additional provisions for Multicore rendering workarounds via 5.1 Audio, etc (I forgot about this)

Please download the New updater (if you haven't already) and use this to download the new version of the cheats.
The new updater also has additional checks to make sure you have all the necessary packages installed to run the cheats properly.

Anyone looking to get into the 3.0 DiveDeep BETA... well the time to apply is now (for those who qualify) as the DiveDeep versions will be available very shortly.
For those looking for the GamersClub 3.0 Semi-Private... your time is also very near, please stay tuned to your PM's and the private sections for more information!

Enjoy Happy cheating!

EDIT (Disclaimer):
I just want everyone to understand that after the VAC wave a couple weeks ago we have ran many tests and not all the results are in. Therefore despite this being a new release, the possibility of detection vectors still exists especially in the wake of VacNET. Please take care with this release until the vectors can be confirmed and a sufficient amount of time passes to declare that everything is considered completely safe again.
While I have taken extra caution over the last couple weeks to prepare the 3.0 version against VacNET there is no guarantee that its perfect. I can however confirm that our software does not use any of the hooks or movements associated with the recent banwaves affecting most other cheat sites.
So any possible current and/or future detection vectors are specifically targeted at our software/methods and not the result of blanket ban/scans.

EDIT - Update (6/2/18):
Added RecoilType into the WeaponConfigs
Fixed Bug with Aimclose 3 not working
Fixed Menu Bug with DynamicFOV only toggling 0-2
Fixed Minor save bug with vischeck
Slight Improvement to Aimbot Algorithm for performance (FPS)

Last edited by a moderator:
it's not baby question, and I do accept the fact that it's of security reasons, and believe I've read all the feature, and how to get the beta access, even watched everything that's on their youtube channel, I've been all over the place on those few days. All I need is someone who's responsible to talk with, and work on some project, why would I be still playing on the low level, with some pub cheats " I dont mean yours ofc " then get banned or whatever ! we all know pub cheats are easier to detect even if you have the best legit setting ever made. I'm really looking for someone to talk with in private so I can talk freely, and explains myself more, and what I need/ what I give in return
May i ask why is this disscussion continued here.
Please pm:
@ToX
I believe this dissussion shouldnt flood this thread :(

It looks like you are the guy without money, so there is no point of wasting our time explaining to you how our private cheats works.

"Private projects aren't available for everyone. You have to be at least 3 months regular VIP subscriber to apply as possible private project customer. In the meantime, you have to gain some reputation and trust in the community and our eyes.*"
Is simple as that, no 3 months of usage our software = no point of bothering us about private cheats. We have around over 15+ people everyday just like you. They are coming to us and asking for details. At the end they have $100 to spend for cheats.

Okay, I will follow, but don't just judge me like this. I do have the money, and I'm not showing off or something, but you should see my gaming setup that I've got, I can even send you pics with myself included in these pics to make sure that is really my setup, and believe me when I say it's a beast one at least it's got GTX 1080 TI and that's just for an example.

If it's all about the money, I've got the money, I'm 27 years old btw not just a random kid, also I know how a private cheat will cost anyone, I've read and watched everything thing about private cheats from suepx0, k1no. anyway I'll just stop. it makes no sense

Thanks tho

Okay, I will follow, but don't just judge me like this. I do have the money, and I'm not showing off or something, but you should see my gaming setup that I've got, I can even send you pics with myself included in these pics to make sure that is really my setup, and believe me when I say it's a beast one at least it's got GTX 1080 TI and that's just for an example.

If it's all about the money, I've got the money, I'm 27 years old btw not just a random kid, also I know how a private cheat will cost anyone, I've read and watched everything thing about private cheats from suepx0, k1no. anyway I'll just stop. it makes no sense

Thanks tho
I'm the person who's running this site.
As I said, I'm not interested it any partnership with you. We made those rules for a reason, there is no exception for anyone. If you are Arab oil sheik, throw down $10.000 USD tonight as a gift. Then you can skip the requirements and we can straight talk about your project. But since you aren't Arab oil sheik, there is no reason to talk with you.
We have everyday around 15 people just like you.
Everyday same story.. Coming to us from nowhere, 0 posts, registered today. It's just waste of our time and time = money.
I will say again, we aren't interested in any deal with you! Once you use our public software for at least 3 months, we can talk about private project for you.
You don't match this requirement = no talk.
It's simple as that. If you don't understand, ask somebody to explain it to you.

Rules are made for everyone, no exceptions.

I respect those rules, but why would I buy a cheat that's not even capable of bypassing faceit client, only bypassing sided server, but Im on premium tho which means I do have to run client while playing :)

I respect those rules, but why would I buy a cheat that's not even capable of bypassing faceit client, only bypassing sided server, but Im on premium tho which means I do have to run client while playing :)

If you don't want to buy the public one for 3 months then to bad. As ToX said you don't meet the requirements end of discussion

Sorry, if I'm bothering you, I kinda lost my ss that I took for how to download the software after activation, could you enlighten me ?

Everything is sent to your payment email. If you have a question please put in a ticket.

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk

just give me a chance and please don't say no on me, and for my budget, whatever the price I'll pay, only if them private cheats deserve the price
It's actually kinda funny that he asks for private cheat 5 times after many members have told him that he needs at least 3 months + he joined LC yesterday and asking for private ESEA....:D
But hope you like the software ;)

Nothing has been sent to my mail so far except for the one u asked me for my username, and my password, otherwise nothing :)

thats a bad start, make a ticket and solve all the "problems" there just like everyone else. stop posting all the aberrations here.

Reactions: Jimster480
So, it's still in the internal test. Is the official 3 still not coming out?

So, it's still in the internal test. Is the official 3 still not coming out?
Not yet, please check your Pm. We have messaged you about testing.

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk