This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

League or non-league

jonasuouo

Silver Elite Master
CSGO Pro League
Sep 25, 2016
Around one year ago I reached LEM. I was extremely bored playing CS:GO. Since I was decent at the game I started hacking. Sounds very dumb but at that point I didn't care anymore. I downloaded Poodin Poppin's subtle aimbot and played with low fov. It's a hack that was public for years and was not detected. Basically it got detected few months ago and I was vacced on main.

I am getting into CS:GO again and I wanted to find a hack that was trustfull and didn't cost hundreds of dollars. I also want to play with friends, but they don't trust me anymore, hehe. I found LC and I am looking into having a low fov on MM and faceit.

Don't really know why I wrote all this hehe.

My question is does LC league version add anymore protection on MM and Faceit? Or should I not waste my money and get the non-league version. I fully understand that there are no hacks that are 100% undetected and I understand the risks I am taking.
Sorry for the long post, and also sorry for my not so good English.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…