This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

League or non league question

DaVapor

Dec 4, 2017
Good morning, I'm interested in trying LC for the first time (first time for any cheat) . I've done extensive research(videos,forums) among multiple competitors and LC is what I'm probably going to go with. I'm going to setup a new steam account cause I don't want to take a chance on my 14 year old steam account ,but my question is which sub should I get? League or non league, I do not plan(atm) on doing anything but solo queue MM/Comp and TDM.

Thanks

If you only play on VAC server go with non league
and Welcome to the fam <3 !

Reactions: Yz13377
For starters and playing on non-leagues, Non- league is the best bet. As of now, only a few leagues are available for league multi. I get how you feel about doing it first time. LC is actually my second p2c provider. I tried 1 month first then continued to subscribe

Hi,
if you are looking only for MM games/FaceIT (without AC) then Non-League is for you.
We have two slots for Non-League subscription (Multi and Multi2). If you are looking for more security, I suggest you to go with League multi version (less used slots).

Regards,
ToX

Reactions: panzer
Non league its enough for you on the start later you can always upgrade to league version

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…