League or non league question

DaVapor

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Good morning, I'm interested in trying LC for the first time (first time for any cheat) . I've done extensive research(videos,forums) among multiple competitors and LC is what I'm probably going to go with. I'm going to setup a new steam account cause I don't want to take a chance on my 14 year old steam account ,but my question is which sub should I get? League or non league, I do not plan(atm) on doing anything but solo queue MM/Comp and TDM.

1337xLeague

League Player
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Good morning, I'm interested in trying LC for the first time (first time for any cheat) . I've done extensive research(videos,forums) among multiple competitors and LC is what I'm probably going to go with. I'm going to setup a new steam account cause I don't want to take a chance on my 14 year old steam account ,but my question is which sub should I get? League or non league, I do not plan(atm) on doing anything but solo queue MM/Comp and TDM.
If you only play on VAC server go with non league :)
and Welcome to the fam <3 !

Reactions: 1 user

KRM8

LEM
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
As above, Non-League is what you need! Welcome!

fmr

Big Boss
Support
Reaction score
Swag Level :
For starters and playing on non-leagues, Non- league is the best bet. As of now, only a few leagues are available for league multi. I get how you feel about doing it first time. LC is actually my second p2c provider. I tried 1 month first then continued to subscribe :D

LosAngeles

LE
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Definitely non-league, rn multi-league does not have anything to offer.

ToX

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hi,
if you are looking only for MM games/FaceIT (without AC) then Non-League is for you.
We have two slots for Non-League subscription (Multi and Multi2). If you are looking for more security, I suggest you to go with League multi version (less used slots).

Regards,
ToX

Reactions: 1 user

DaVapor

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Thanks everyone for the kind welcome and for answering my question :)

FD^GoD

Ex Helper
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Non league its enough for you on the start later you can always upgrade to league version :)