league and non-league

kadren

Jun 24, 2017
hello i'm planning to buy csgo cheats from LC but i saw 2 version of the cheat
1. league
2. non-league
i saw that the 2 versions support the same thing except the league, CEVO*/Gfinity*(*unsupported atm)(EAC + AAC + myAC Support planned)
i didnt understand that , that means that non league and league are the same but non league got low price
i'm only playing mm and faceit without faceit client so could someone tell me what's the difference and what do you recommend ? (Only MM , Faceit without faceit Client)

For MM and Faceit without AC Client, the Non League Version is enough. But if they force you to use the Client, then you've to upgrade to the Multi Version = LC 3.0 which isn't out yet and still in Beta testing.

yeah i'm gonna buy Multi version of non league that includes (aimbot , wallhack etc ..) but there is another esp version only and the same price with multi non league version ! why its the same ?

Exactly. League and non league right now are the same, you can only play MM or leagues whit server side anti cheat, Faceit for exemple. You can't play Faceit right now if forced to use AC. LC 3.0 will support it but it's on BETA right now and there's no ETA to become public.
Hope to see you soon ;)

The $25 wallhack used to be supported on some leagues, that's why. Same motive league multi hack is more expensive.