LC2.5 "Non-League" CSGO Cheat Release

Just Released Another Update
Fixed bugs from last night. 4/16/16

Hey all,
I am proud to announce the LeagueCheats LC2.5 CSGO Non-League Update.

The update with full league proofing has been delayed due to the need for additional testing, however ALL LC 2.5 features not related to league proofing are included with the League version at this time.

We have most of it working at this point but its better for us to test it for some time before release.

AimOnShoot (1 & 2) - Aims only when firing, Only when Not Firing
Ignore Jumping - Aimbot can ignore jumping targets
AimCloseFOV - A secondary FOV for targets in a closer proximity
AimCloseDist - Distance of Secondary FOV Toggle
CloseFOVScoped - Apply the "CloseFOV" when Scoped
RecoilAfter - Start Recoil After X Bullets (Good for 1-2 Taps)
Random Delay Triggerbot - Min & Max Values
Triggerbot Vischeck Options - Type 1 Triggerbot Only, Part of bSpotted Options for Multicore Workaround.
Random Delay Bhop - Min & Max Values
Improved RandomSpot - More Randomization Per Frame, etc
bSpotted Vischeck for Multicore Workaround
Multicore Workaround Full Edition
List ESP - The Ultimate Legit ESP, Listing Players that are not on your screen, or players anywhere in case you don't want to know where they are exactly.
Triggerbot Settings on WeaponConfigs
Triggerbot
WeaponConfig Key Toggles
FlickShot -
Additional Aimbot Key with a secondary set of settings to perform "flickshots" that are more aggressive than the default settings
Security & String processing improvements
Armor & Health ESP
now Showing if they have a Helm or Kevlar
Various Entity ESP Fixes w/ Strings/Guns/etc
Entity ESP can show IED (the bomb) across map, shows which players are carrying a defuser, shows if player is defusing.
Sequence ESP can Show Scoped Player
Crosshair Sizes - Adjustable Crosshair Sizes
Crosshair "T" Fix - ReAlign Crosshair for all resolutions
Crosshair Width Adjustments to go with new sizing
Distance ESP Accuracy - Shows Distance to .XX accuracy now instead of a whole number
NoText - Disable All Text From the Cheat (Including Menu) Enabling Alt-Tab Full-screen functionality without compromising security. (Settings File Only Value)
ToggleESP Key - Toggle ESP (ESP 2) with a key, so it only activates as you hold the key. Good for LAN's and other "legit" situations.

Loader Changes (Loader Setting Options in Builder):

Forever Persist- Keep the loader open "forever" or until you manually close it or restart your PC.
RemoveFiles - Hide/Erase the Settings & Loader files while cheat is active (Strong against League AC's).

Build Server Changes

Additional Randomization - Better Randomization Seeding
Additional Replacement Techniques & Padding Control - More Diverse Output

Things Which are Still WIP / In Testing

CEVO Proofings -
Full 64b Proofing Protection Module
ESL Screenshot Proofings - Full 64b & 32b SS proofing protection module for using ESP, etc
EAC Loader & Protection - EAC/Steam Loader to Inject the cheats on EAC
myAC/AAC Loader & Proofings - Protection & Loading for both.
Stream Support - Being able to use things like OBS to Stream.

All new versions are available on the Updater as usual.

The guide has now been moved to it's own section on the site see: https://leaguecheats.com/threads/new-leaguecheats-guide.2719/

Last edited by a moderator:
Well still doesn't give more fps for me. When i activate all the settings i need to ESP gets still fucked up and FPS goes low again.
How would esp become corrupted?

Sent from my HTC Perfum on Sprint

Multicore will increase your fps, if you don't get a FPS boost you're doing it wrong.

why i need vischeck 3 for multicore.
I have vischeck 1 and multicore works fine ?

why i need vischeck 3 for multicore.
I have vischeck 1 and multicore works fine ?
For some people it will for others they will need to use 3. For me I can use 1.

Can I use triggerbot=2, neww2s=2 (assuming im on 4:3)?
And flickshot doesn't really "shot"? It just helps you to aim, correct? Or am I doing something wrong?

Can I use triggerbot=2, neww2s=2 (assuming im on 4:3)?
And flickshot doesn't really "shot"? It just helps you to aim, correct? Or am I doing something wrong?
You mean shoot? You can turn on auto shoot if you wanted. And triggerbot 2 has a much higher chance of crashing your game while you hold the button down. But go ahead and try it.

You mean shoot? You can turn on auto shoot if you wanted. And triggerbot 2 has a much higher chance of crashing your game while you hold the button down. But go ahead and try it.

I am not the guy who hold trigger 24/7, only when it's needed, I will try it with some MM and pots back with results. And thank you, I totally forgot about autoshoot existed lol.

I am not the guy who hold trigger 24/7, only when it's needed, I will try it with some MM and pots back with results. And thank you, I totally forgot about autoshoot existed lol.
Sounds good. You can even use auto shoot 2 for better quality.

Sounds good. You can even use auto shoot 2 for better quality.

Just to report back, played 5+ MM games with vischeck=1, neww2s=2, triggerbot=2 and multicore enabled 0 crash. Just some FPS drop from time to time (~20minutes once) so its all fine. Loving this update but too bad my sub end tomorrow :/ hoping to see you guys soon when I get my pay this month.

Just to report back, played 5+ MM games with vischeck=1, neww2s=2, triggerbot=2 and multicore enabled 0 crash. Just some FPS drop from time to time (~20minutes once) so its all fine. Loving this update but too bad my sub end tomorrow :/ hoping to see you guys soon when I get my pay this month.
Nice man glad that it's working for you!

great update jimster imma be tweaking my settings all day now haha :D is multicore less or more dangerous on faceit or is it about the same
when its on or off

and how do we use
"RemoveFiles - Hide/Erase the Settings & Loader files while cheat is active (Strong against League AC's)."

i could not find removefiles on the builder

It's not more dangerous, it's just an option to use. But make sure you configure it first so you don't have any crashes before going to play faceit with multicore.

If your PC already gets great FPS without multicore then you don't have to change anhthing.

what is different between neww2s=0-2 ?
0 = Internal "Engine" World2Screen which is affected by Thread Syncing issues (therefore shake).
1 = My World2Screen Math for 16:9.
2 = Same as above but adjusted for 4:3.

Reactions: cicina