This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

lc is god

Get_Right

Global Elite
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Feb 23, 2017
"i hate lc... those aimbot is pain in the ass to configure" - MM player

when u finally understood how lc works

enjoy

Last edited:
It's called natural selection.

Damn, 65 XD. No mercy. I just troll around when opponents are not good. This is savage.

Take in mind that if by any means you do a 100+ game you're instantly overwatched.

Take in mind that if by any means you do a 100+ game you're instantly overwatched.

Is this true? I always get 100 points in games especially if it's a close game. 7 months of playing, not a single overwatch ban from me. I guess it depends on how you play or just lucky for 7 months haha

Reactions: Get_Right
So ez you played against what ranks?
idk this is deathmatch but i think 70% is DMG or less... im supreme without cheats and with lc fucking god im a pro player

ps: 65 kill without walling
--- Double-post Merged (Please used the edit button) ---
VAC incoming.
sad kid without LC sub and vacced with ur copypaste cheat or something like that!

Reactions: FD^GoD
Is this true? I always get 100 points in games especially if it's a close game. 7 months of playing, not a single overwatch ban from me. I guess it depends on how you play or just lucky for 7 months haha

It is said to be true, you could have got overwatched but never was suspicious enough to get indeed banned, tbh I don't fucking know how valve works lol DOOMGuy

It is said to be true, you could have got overwatched but never was suspicious enough to get indeed banned, tbh I don't fucking know how valve works lol DOOMGuy

Yeah, I am beginning to suspect that they are indeed producing state of the art things

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…