Global Elite
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Feb 23, 2017
"i hate lc... those aimbot is pain in the ass to configure" - MM player

when u finally understood how lc works

enjoy

JZTfXNj_R4CgkivBw8koZA.png

Last edited:
Damn, 65 XD. No mercy. I just troll around when opponents are not good. This is savage.

Take in mind that if by any means you do a 100+ game you're instantly overwatched.

Take in mind that if by any means you do a 100+ game you're instantly overwatched.

Is this true? I always get 100 points in games especially if it's a close game. 7 months of playing, not a single overwatch ban from me. I guess it depends on how you play or just lucky for 7 months haha

Reactions: Get_Right
So ez you played against what ranks?
idk this is deathmatch but i think 70% is DMG or less... im supreme without cheats and with lc fucking god im a pro player Kappa

ps: 65 kill without walling
--- Double-post Merged (Please used the edit button) ---
VAC incoming.
sad kid without LC sub and vacced with ur copypaste cheat or something like that!

Reactions: FD^GoD
Is this true? I always get 100 points in games especially if it's a close game. 7 months of playing, not a single overwatch ban from me. I guess it depends on how you play or just lucky for 7 months haha

It is said to be true, you could have got overwatched but never was suspicious enough to get indeed banned, tbh I don't fucking know how valve works lol DOOMGuy

It is said to be true, you could have got overwatched but never was suspicious enough to get indeed banned, tbh I don't fucking know how valve works lol DOOMGuy

Yeah, I am beginning to suspect that they are indeed producing state of the art things :eek: