This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Latest 3.0 Beta News, New Recruitment and Much More! [Updated]

Slots don't make it any safer lol look at platinum

I'm sorry but you have no idea what the hell you're talking about. Limited slots for trusted members of this site only will help keep the security strong. You're also talking about a shit cheat and not one made by someone that actually knows what he is doing.

This all being said, none of this matters to me tbh as I've got a lovely private. I just want what's best for Jimster.

I wanna see limited slots for faceit , then guys who asked for it to stay out of 20-30 slots and then crying all around forum

Stop looking only your damn life and work as a team

I wanna see limited slots for faceit , then guys who asked for it to stay out of 20-30 slots and then crying all around forum

Stop looking only your damn life and work as a team
na I doubt we are going to do slots if you really want your own build you can just ask for a private build lol

Reactions: Ziath
Fifth option looks solid in my opinion. And yes I'm a business minded kinda guy [emoji14]

Also just a curious questing was platinum recently detected?

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

I think this thread can be closed as we all know that whatever jimster wants will happen so guys choosing is an illusion the system will come out when its done. @ToX

Hello friends...
Very cool the initiative to ask the opinion of the users.
Different and very valid.
This only increases the safety and reliability of the LC for us users.
Thanks for the work.
CONGRATULATIONS

Regarding the options, my opinion is with regard to value,
When talking about 50US, an idea would be a discount for subscribers to this long-term option ...
EX.
1 month - 50
2 months - 85
3 months - 120
6 months - 200
12 months - xxxx ??
Of course these values are for example only.
A progressive discount for longer subscriptions.
I think that would be a good idea for me.

EAC is part of our complicated FaceIT bypass so we can not separate them.

Damn. That is pretty sad that you can not separate those two. :/

Looks like 3 tier LC gonna win, that's why I have a small offer. How about we reduce a little bit price of non- league and league version?

For example:

Non- League- 20$/mo- MM/SS AC
Leage version- 30$/mo- CEVO/Gfinity/ESL
PRO League- 50$/mo- EAC/Faceit/GC

I think it will be really nice gift from LC staff to community. I know that 90% ppl are here because of Faceit proof. Like i said before there will be a substantial group of people that can not spend those 50$/mo. But imho 20/30/50 prices are really fair and will be profitable for LC at the end.

Btw. i'm really curious how many ppl will accually buy PRO league version. Imo 20-30. ;^)

The 2 opinions to vote are not business models right now for me.

So the first is just to have access to beta after 2 months subscription.

The second one is a business model yes, and this also seems good but tbh i think 80% of the users have a focus on faceit so they will buy the pro edition.

I´m waiting since january for this release and some others are waiting longer for sure. But why do i have to buy 2 months (already bought 1 month to get in the theme with config and other stuff) to have access to beta? If LC 3.0 is out and safe for months/years we will gain automaticaly the requirements for beta access (6 months right now?) so forget the first vote, there is only one thing to chose and thats the business model.

I think the price make nothing about buying percentage, cuz if somebody really want playing on big leagues or turnaments he paid any amounts so from this reason im still not sure about this 3 tires

I think the price make nothing about buying percentage, cuz if somebody really want playing on big leagues or turnaments he paid any amounts so from this reason im still not sure about this 3 tires

Did i said someting about price to buying percentage? i said that would be a nice gift to wipe your tears with.

Look at the pool bro. Looks like we will have to empty our wallets. : D

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…