Latest 3.0 Beta News, New Recruitment and Much More! [Updated]

Hi,
Probably everybody is waiting for the main LC 3.0 release :)
Sadly our team decided to not release unfinished project until Jimster fully secures it. What does it mean?. Right now we have few different layers of protection, but when it comes to multi billion company.. They will have enough funds to hire a professional reverse engineering team to get us detected or patch our unique bypass method. Jimster is trying to secure every single part of LC 3.0. We can still get detected or our bypass can be patched, but it will be basically unprofitable for AC's DEVs/VAC. That's what J480 is trying to do right now.
Once LC 3.0 will be ready, we are going to release it. It takes some time to do it, but every day we are getting closer to final release.
Our security in LC 2.5 (current version) is already top notch, we have one of the best UD streaks on the p2c market, the cheat came out in October 2012 and we had first detection in March 2015. Right now we are over 800+ days UD = 2 Years and 2 months+.
We know how important security is, everyone here at LC is playing with high expensive inventories (I'm playing with 3.8k € inventory too Steam) your skins, your career must be SECURED :) We know how important security is ;) and that's why we are increasing security in LC 3.0 to provide the best available security on the p2c market.
In LC 3.0 there will be also a new recoil type 5(Standalone RCS) and a few other minor bug fixes/tweaks. More features will be added in time. Example: Autoshoot type 3 (old type 2 where ab only shoot once instead of spamming with deagle right now Kappa), Dynamic FOV, Recoil Crosshair, Separate Scout/AWP/M4?/AK? from weaponconfig system.

Security and Security.. What business model should we choose? When will the Beta end so we all can use it? Will be the bypass available for everyone? The highest LC Staff is deciding what we are going to do with LC: these are our few options:

-Release LC 3.0 with bypass for everyone
Pros and cons:
+ More moni for J480 = new projects like Rust (We have already EAC bypass) etc..
- Extreme high number of new customers = quantity over quality
- Major Leagues/VAC interest
- Highest chance of possible leaks/league admins banning legit people for sharing lobby links etc..
- Extreme Spam at forums by newbies asking for settings/how to use

-Implement slots system in LC 3.0
Pros and cons:
+ Very low userbase
+ Almost 0 interest by major leagues/VAC
+ Quality over quantity
- Moni will be issue here, J480 will be able to pay for himself (work) and pay for LC services (servers rents etc..)
- Not everyone will be able to get free slot, basically only those "lucky" guys will have access.

-Release LC 3.0 publicly but increase price to 50$ for League Multi $50/mo
Pros and cons:
+ Enough moni for J480 + cash for new projects
+ Significantly smaller userbase
+ Low interest by major leagues/VAC
+ Quality over quantity
- Only rich people will be able to afford this subscription

-Lower Beta requirements to 2 months subscription, keep the same prices and allow almost every user to apply->get beta access.
Pros and cons:
+ Enough moni for J480 + cash for new projects + upgrades
+ Little bit higher userbase than now.
+ Some interest by major leagues/VAC
+ Everyone will be able to buy it
+ Quality over quantity
- Average traffic at forums
- To complete registration process you have to complete quick quiz, just to make sure you understand basic English + you have working brain

-Introduce 3 tier LC 3.0. Non-League Multi = MM/All server sided ACs, League Multi = Gfinity/CEVO/ESL, PRO League Multi = EAC/FaceIT/GC
Pros and cons:
+ Enough moni to keep LC running + expand
+ Average userbase + 4 different slots (Multi, Multi2, League, PRO)
+ Some interest by major leagues/VAC
+ Everyone will be able to buy it
+ Quality over quantity
- Average traffic at forums
- To complete registration process you have to complete quick quiz, just to make sure you understand basic English + you have working brain

I highly suggest fourth or fifth option. Personally I will vote for fifth option.
Before we decide and choose one of those business models, we want to know what our community thinks about it. I enabled a poll that everyone can vote in. Your vote is important, together, we can make this place greater :)

New Recruitment

2Fuploads%2F2013%2F11%2Fwe-want-you-stellenanzeige.png

We are looking for new people to join our LC team.
Currently we are looking for: Helpers, Video editors (Promoters), Graphic, Graphic designer.
Ranks (hierarchy): Helper > Support > Mod > sMod > Staff > Staff (Admin)

Position: Helper
  • Have an active subscription
  • Good* knowledge about our software (cheats)
  • Working brain (brain dead users can't apply!)
  • Understand English+
  • Trusted Leaguecheats subscriber (at least 6 months of usage our software)
  • Minimum 400 forum posts
  • Minimum 30 forum likes
  • Free time (you don't need to stay 24/7 active @ forums, when you have time just check threads/support tickets)
  • Be Friendly to others

Benefits:
-All LC products for free.
-Closed beta testing (New bypass, 3D aimbot, new games etc..)

If you are interested create thread here >LINK< use this format:
Code:
Thread Title: "(How many months you using LC) | For what position are you applying Helper/Video Editor/Graphic Designer | Your auth username"
Name:
Known languages:
CS:GO experiences:
Something about you:

Position: Video Editor
  • Good editing software knowledge (HLAE, Sony Vegas, Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D)
  • Understand English
  • Leaguecheats subscriber (at least 1 month of usage our software)

Benefits:

Code:
Thread Title: "(How many months you using LC) | For what position are you applying Helper/Video Editor/Graphic Designer | Your auth username"
Name:
Software experience (HLAE, Sony Vegas, Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D) scale 1-10*:
Known languages:
Something about you:

Position: Graphic Designer
  • Good editing software knowledge (Photoshop, AE etc..)
  • Understand English
  • Leaguecheats subscriber (at least 1 month of usage our software)

Benefits:

Code:
Name:
Software experience (Photoshop, AE etc..) scale 1-10*:
Known languages:
Something about you:

Soon there will be some changes in LC Staff hierarchy. Dismissal, degradation & promotion of course.

LEAGUE CHEATS BETA 3.0

NEW CUSTOMERS CANNOT HAVE ACCESS, IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS DO NOT ASK FOR IT

READ REQUIREMENTS

->>>>> HOW TO APPLY AS BETA TESTER | BETA ACCESS <- READ THIS <<<<<-

Please do not PM or Open a ticket for it.

Regards,
LeagueCheats Staff

Last edited:
Slots don't make it any safer lol look at platinum

I'm sorry but you have no idea what the hell you're talking about. Limited slots for trusted members of this site only will help keep the security strong. You're also talking about a shit cheat and not one made by someone that actually knows what he is doing.

This all being said, none of this matters to me tbh as I've got a lovely private. I just want what's best for Jimster.

I wanna see limited slots for faceit , then guys who asked for it to stay out of 20-30 slots and then crying all around forum :p

Stop looking only your damn life and work as a team :)

I wanna see limited slots for faceit , then guys who asked for it to stay out of 20-30 slots and then crying all around forum :p

Stop looking only your damn life and work as a team :)
na I doubt we are going to do slots if you really want your own build you can just ask for a private build lol

Reactions: Ziath
Fifth option looks solid in my opinion. And yes I'm a business minded kinda guy [emoji14]

Also just a curious questing was platinum recently detected?

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

I think this thread can be closed as we all know that whatever jimster wants will happen so guys choosing is an illusion the system will come out when its done. @ToX

Hello friends...
Very cool the initiative to ask the opinion of the users.
Different and very valid.
This only increases the safety and reliability of the LC for us users.
Thanks for the work.
CONGRATULATIONS

Regarding the options, my opinion is with regard to value,
When talking about 50US, an idea would be a discount for subscribers to this long-term option ...
EX.
1 month - 50
2 months - 85
3 months - 120
6 months - 200
12 months - xxxx ??
Of course these values are for example only.
A progressive discount for longer subscriptions.
I think that would be a good idea for me.

EAC is part of our complicated FaceIT bypass so we can not separate them.

Damn. That is pretty sad that you can not separate those two. :/

Looks like 3 tier LC gonna win, that's why I have a small offer. How about we reduce a little bit price of non- league and league version?

For example:

Non- League- 20$/mo- MM/SS AC
Leage version- 30$/mo- CEVO/Gfinity/ESL
PRO League- 50$/mo- EAC/Faceit/GC

I think it will be really nice gift from LC staff to community. I know that 90% ppl are here because of Faceit proof. Like i said before there will be a substantial group of people that can not spend those 50$/mo. But imho 20/30/50 prices are really fair and will be profitable for LC at the end.

Btw. i'm really curious how many ppl will accually buy PRO league version. Imo 20-30. ;^)

The 2 opinions to vote are not business models right now for me.

So the first is just to have access to beta after 2 months subscription.

The second one is a business model yes, and this also seems good but tbh i think 80% of the users have a focus on faceit so they will buy the pro edition.

I´m waiting since january for this release and some others are waiting longer for sure. But why do i have to buy 2 months (already bought 1 month to get in the theme with config and other stuff) to have access to beta? If LC 3.0 is out and safe for months/years we will gain automaticaly the requirements for beta access (6 months right now?) so forget the first vote, there is only one thing to chose and thats the business model.

Damn. That is pretty sad that you can not separate those two. :/

Looks like 3 tier LC gonna win, that's why I have a small offer. How about we reduce a little bit price of non- league and league version?

For example:

Non- League- 20$/mo- MM/SS AC
Leage version- 30$/mo- CEVO/Gfinity/ESL
PRO League- 50$/mo- EAC/Faceit/GC

I think it will be really nice gift from LC staff to community. I know that 90% ppl are here because of Faceit proof. Like i said before there will be a substantial group of people that can not spend those 50$/mo. But imho 20/30/50 prices are really fair and will be profitable for LC at the end.

Btw. i'm really curious how many ppl will accually buy PRO league version. Imo 20-30. ;^)
I think the price make nothing about buying percentage, cuz if somebody really want playing on big leagues or turnaments he paid any amounts so from this reason im still not sure about this 3 tires :p

I think the price make nothing about buying percentage, cuz if somebody really want playing on big leagues or turnaments he paid any amounts so from this reason im still not sure about this 3 tires :p

Did i said someting about price to buying percentage? i said that would be a nice gift to wipe your tears with.

Look at the pool bro. Looks like we will have to empty our wallets. : D