Latest 3.0 Beta News, New Recruitment and Much More! [Updated]

Hi,
Probably everybody is waiting for the main LC 3.0 release :)
Sadly our team decided to not release unfinished project until Jimster fully secures it. What does it mean?. Right now we have few different layers of protection, but when it comes to multi billion company.. They will have enough funds to hire a professional reverse engineering team to get us detected or patch our unique bypass method. Jimster is trying to secure every single part of LC 3.0. We can still get detected or our bypass can be patched, but it will be basically unprofitable for AC's DEVs/VAC. That's what J480 is trying to do right now.
Once LC 3.0 will be ready, we are going to release it. It takes some time to do it, but every day we are getting closer to final release.
Our security in LC 2.5 (current version) is already top notch, we have one of the best UD streaks on the p2c market, the cheat came out in October 2012 and we had first detection in March 2015. Right now we are over 800+ days UD = 2 Years and 2 months+.
We know how important security is, everyone here at LC is playing with high expensive inventories (I'm playing with 3.8k € inventory too Steam) your skins, your career must be SECURED :) We know how important security is ;) and that's why we are increasing security in LC 3.0 to provide the best available security on the p2c market.
In LC 3.0 there will be also a new recoil type 5(Standalone RCS) and a few other minor bug fixes/tweaks. More features will be added in time. Example: Autoshoot type 3 (old type 2 where ab only shoot once instead of spamming with deagle right now Kappa), Dynamic FOV, Recoil Crosshair, Separate Scout/AWP/M4?/AK? from weaponconfig system.

Security and Security.. What business model should we choose? When will the Beta end so we all can use it? Will be the bypass available for everyone? The highest LC Staff is deciding what we are going to do with LC: these are our few options:

-Release LC 3.0 with bypass for everyone
Pros and cons:
+ More moni for J480 = new projects like Rust (We have already EAC bypass) etc..
- Extreme high number of new customers = quantity over quality
- Major Leagues/VAC interest
- Highest chance of possible leaks/league admins banning legit people for sharing lobby links etc..
- Extreme Spam at forums by newbies asking for settings/how to use

-Implement slots system in LC 3.0
Pros and cons:
+ Very low userbase
+ Almost 0 interest by major leagues/VAC
+ Quality over quantity
- Moni will be issue here, J480 will be able to pay for himself (work) and pay for LC services (servers rents etc..)
- Not everyone will be able to get free slot, basically only those "lucky" guys will have access.

-Release LC 3.0 publicly but increase price to 50$ for League Multi $50/mo
Pros and cons:
+ Enough moni for J480 + cash for new projects
+ Significantly smaller userbase
+ Low interest by major leagues/VAC
+ Quality over quantity
- Only rich people will be able to afford this subscription

-Lower Beta requirements to 2 months subscription, keep the same prices and allow almost every user to apply->get beta access.
Pros and cons:
+ Enough moni for J480 + cash for new projects + upgrades
+ Little bit higher userbase than now.
+ Some interest by major leagues/VAC
+ Everyone will be able to buy it
+ Quality over quantity
- Average traffic at forums
- To complete registration process you have to complete quick quiz, just to make sure you understand basic English + you have working brain

-Introduce 3 tier LC 3.0. Non-League Multi = MM/All server sided ACs, League Multi = Gfinity/CEVO/ESL, PRO League Multi = EAC/FaceIT/GC
Pros and cons:
+ Enough moni to keep LC running + expand
+ Average userbase + 4 different slots (Multi, Multi2, League, PRO)
+ Some interest by major leagues/VAC
+ Everyone will be able to buy it
+ Quality over quantity
- Average traffic at forums
- To complete registration process you have to complete quick quiz, just to make sure you understand basic English + you have working brain

I highly suggest fourth or fifth option. Personally I will vote for fifth option.
Before we decide and choose one of those business models, we want to know what our community thinks about it. I enabled a poll that everyone can vote in. Your vote is important, together, we can make this place greater :)

New Recruitment

2Fuploads%2F2013%2F11%2Fwe-want-you-stellenanzeige.png

We are looking for new people to join our LC team.
Currently we are looking for: Helpers, Video editors (Promoters), Graphic, Graphic designer.
Ranks (hierarchy): Helper > Support > Mod > sMod > Staff > Staff (Admin)

Position: Helper
  • Have an active subscription
  • Good* knowledge about our software (cheats)
  • Working brain (brain dead users can't apply!)
  • Understand English+
  • Trusted Leaguecheats subscriber (at least 6 months of usage our software)
  • Minimum 400 forum posts
  • Minimum 30 forum likes
  • Free time (you don't need to stay 24/7 active @ forums, when you have time just check threads/support tickets)
  • Be Friendly to others

Benefits:
-All LC products for free.
-Closed beta testing (New bypass, 3D aimbot, new games etc..)

If you are interested create thread here >LINK< use this format:
Code:
Thread Title: "(How many months you using LC) | For what position are you applying Helper/Video Editor/Graphic Designer | Your auth username"
Name:
Known languages:
CS:GO experiences:
Something about you:

Position: Video Editor
  • Good editing software knowledge (HLAE, Sony Vegas, Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D)
  • Understand English
  • Leaguecheats subscriber (at least 1 month of usage our software)

Benefits:

Code:
Thread Title: "(How many months you using LC) | For what position are you applying Helper/Video Editor/Graphic Designer | Your auth username"
Name:
Software experience (HLAE, Sony Vegas, Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D) scale 1-10*:
Known languages:
Something about you:

Position: Graphic Designer
  • Good editing software knowledge (Photoshop, AE etc..)
  • Understand English
  • Leaguecheats subscriber (at least 1 month of usage our software)

Benefits:

Code:
Name:
Software experience (Photoshop, AE etc..) scale 1-10*:
Known languages:
Something about you:

Soon there will be some changes in LC Staff hierarchy. Dismissal, degradation & promotion of course.

LEAGUE CHEATS BETA 3.0

NEW CUSTOMERS CANNOT HAVE ACCESS, IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS DO NOT ASK FOR IT

READ REQUIREMENTS

->>>>> HOW TO APPLY AS BETA TESTER | BETA ACCESS <- READ THIS <<<<<-

Please do not PM or Open a ticket for it.

Regards,
LeagueCheats Staff

Last edited:
wait are you serious 50 dollars now? Really? People like me have already wasted more than 50 dollars waiting for the bypass that should've come out 4 months ago..

And if a million dollar company wanted to they could EASILY afford 50 instead of 25 dollars to try to detected the cheat..

wait are you serious 50 dollars now? Really? People like me have already wasted more than 50 dollars waiting for the bypass that should've come out 4 months ago..

And if a million dollar company wanted to they could EASILY afford 50 instead of 25 dollars to try to detected the cheat..
If you'd read instead of being a dumbcunt, you'd see it's up for debate, genius.

The most playing league is FACEIT and as i know 50$ shouldnt be problem for users who want be semi pro players, but im not sure about that price can make lower users list. Slot system sounds great, but if all get unique build its can be only for players who are trusted here. Idk how it will be looks when all get pass to FACEIT build.. Are there any possibilities to get fast detection rate?

Reactions: spy0x
The most playing league is FACEIT and as i know 50$ shouldnt be problem for users who want be semi pro players, but im not sure about that price can make lower users list. Slot system sounds great, but if all get unique build its can be only for players who are trusted here. Idk how it will be looks when all get pass to FACEIT build.. Are there any possibilities to get fast detection rate?
Unique build or not, that's only against VAC etc, you can't make a unique build with a bypass if you make the cheat public. The current bypass Jim is using is pretty good and randomises itself as much as possible, but there's still a risk of a ban, that's why this is up for debate as it's entirely the community that decides upon their own fate.

Reactions: FD^GoD
As we all know LC= highest level of security on market. However, I noticed some inaccuracies at this point.

When i saw this: "They will have enough funds to hire a professional reverse engineering team to get us detected or patch our unique bypass method."

and then this: "Lower Beta requirements to 2 months subscription."

Everyone knows that we have here league admins lurking in the shadows. By lowering the requirements, we shoot ourselves in the knees. There will be more kids that have beta access. There will be more ussless threads like "How to run cheat with AC", "Just got banned by AC i thought LC is UD????" etc. League admins will have easier access to beta (leaking code). At this point i think its terrible idea.

"Release LC 3.0 with bypass for everyone"

Terrible idea.

"Release LC 3.0 publicly but increase price to $50/mo for League Multi"

It won't change anything. LC is fighting with "multi billion companys" like Tox said. They will simply buy the cheat and they will try to break the code anyway. I think for a large group of people, $ 50 will be unacceptable and they will fly away form LC and never come back. In the end, LC will lose more than gain.

"Introduce 3 tier LC 3.0. Non-League = MM/SS AC, League = Gfinity/CEVO/ESL, PRO League = FaceIT/EAC/GC"

Honestly if u would add EAC support to Leage version. I'll vote for that option, but again overall, LC will lose more than gain. Most of the people waiting for the Faceit/GC bypass.

"Implement slots system in LC 3.0"

Simply no...

The final question is, why do we have to change anything? LC 3.0 is almost out...

This is only my opinion. No haterino me bois and grils.

Most of our team members are up to option number 4.

We can also use some features from 5'th option.
3 tier subs at LC sounds good too.

Non-League = 25$ = MM/Server Sided AC
League = 35$ = CEVO/Gfinity/ESL/GC
PRO League = 50$ = FaceIT/EAC/CM

To use PRO League version you need to have 2 months subscription and then you will be able to apply as PRO user.
50$ it's a lot of money but if you check other sites they offering 55$ or pre-buy 500$ subscriptions.
I dont mind the 50$ sub at all, but isn't forcing people to use a version of the cheat for 2 months that they don't wanna use milking it a bit?

If you'd read instead of being a dumbcunt, you'd see it's up for debate, genius.
Correct, that's why we created this vote poll to get some feedback from our customers.

price can make lower users list.
Yes, it will lower user base because not everyone will be able to afford it. The main task is to keep a low number of customers. The PRO version with additional requirements will became prestige, something that everyone wants but can't get it.

Everyone knows that we have here league admins lurking in the shadows. By lowering the requirements, we shoot ourselves in the knees. There will be more kids that have beta access. There will be more ussless threads like "How to run cheat with AC", "Just got banned by AC i thought LC is UD????" etc. League admins will have easier access to beta (leaking code). At this point i think its terrible idea.
Sadly we have to let more people use this bypass.

It won't change anything. LC is fighting with "multi billion companys" like Tox said. They will simply buy the cheat and they will try to break the code anyway. I think for a large group of people, $ 50 will be unacceptable and they will fly away form LC and never come back. In the end, LC will lose more than gain.
They won't be interested hiring and paying xxxx amount of cash for the rev eng team to do it when our user base will be counting 100-120 users. Also with this funds J480 will be able to afford new servers, expand etc.. = he will create & host 2-3 new special build servers (Just like Multi1 and Multi2) = The main build (PRO1, PRO2, PRO3) from server will be significantly different. In case something goes wrong and let just say AC DEV got somehow inside PRO2 slot = if they will find out where the bypass will be stored = only people from PRO2 slot will be affected.

As we all know LC= highest level of security on market. However, I noticed some inaccuracies at this point.

When i saw this: "They will have enough funds to hire a professional reverse engineering team to get us detected or patch our unique bypass method."

Terrible idea.

"Introduce 3 tier LC 3.0. Non-League = MM/SS AC, League = Gfinity/CEVO/ESL, PRO League = FaceIT/EAC/GC"

Honestly if u would add EAC support to Leage version. I'll vote for that option, but again overall, LC will lose more than gain. Most of the people waiting for the Faceit/GC bypass.

Simply no...

The final question is, why do we have to change anything? LC 3.0 is almost out...

I totally agree with you. Best comment on here :)
Me, personally, will leave if the cheat will cost $50.

For my mind the best idea will be to make 3 different slots group, not only with different money prices, but with special things U need to have to buy the PRO2-PRO3 bilds. Like id-s, be trusted member, or something new. So we will have such result as:
1. Noobs will buy non-league cheat only, if they have no trusted level or something, or they are completely stupid like 90% kids of this community that cant make m_rawinput=0 to use ab. (I know about patch :D)
2. Guys that want better quallity can buy pro-2 bild, guys that are not stupid, that can acttually read and so on
3. Semi-pro or trusted guys that are not 3 months on this site can buy PRO3 bild, it costs more, needed some info like id-s but it is completely costs every penny. So elite guys will have ability to have elite piece of work by Jimster. I think its a best soloution, cause noone wants to be detected and noone wants 100-500 stupid kids on forum. Also you can make or modify special areas for PRO2 and PRO3 bilds, also in special designed area trusted users can make a bug reports and to help with some new ideas how to make LC better. (I talking about pro2-3 forums, where jim and other guys will read more than in plebs forums, cuase of qouality of the community)
So to cut long story short, I think it is best solution avaliable, we will increase quality of software, we will increase quality of comuunity (TOX will be happy), we will increase the quality of feedback, cuase of trusted users). Everybody will be happy, but not plebs from vacware, but noobody gives a fuck about them!
PS: sry for bad grammar, writing from bad keyboard with very fast tempo :D
PSS: Make pro2 slot with eac, cevo bypass, make pro3 slot with eac, cevo, Faceit, ESL

Last edited:
Reactions: markc
Why not go on with what is going on now and have beta users test it and after that use @ToX last option he gave. But price 45 for all leagues not only faceit and gc

Reactions: Bas1c

Terrible idea.

Simply no...

i totally agree with this and personally i think $50 is to much

For my mind the best idea will be to make 3 different slots group, not only with different money prices, but with special things U need to have to buy the PRO2-PRO3 bilds. Like id-s, be trusted member, or something new. So we will have such result as:
1. Noobs will buy non-league cheat only, if they have no trusted level or something, or they are completely stupid like 90% kids of this community that cant make m_rawinput=0 to use ab. (I know about patch :D)
2. Guys that want better quallity can buy pro-2 bild, guys that are not stupid, that can acttually read and so on
3. Semi-pro or trusted guys that are not 3 months on this site can buy PRO3 bild, it costs more, needed some info like id-s but it is completely costs every penny. So elite guys will have ability to have elite piece of work by Jimster. I think its a best soloution, cause noone wants to be detected and noone wants 100-500 stupid kids on forum. Also you can make or modify special areas for PRO2 and PRO3 bilds, also in special designed area trusted users can make a bug reports and to help with some new ideas how to make LC better. (I talking about pro2-3 forums, where jim and other guys will read more than in plebs forums, cuase of qouality of the community)
So to cut long story short, I think it is best solution avaliable, we will increase quality of software, we will increase quality of comuunity (TOX will be happy), we will increase the quality of feedback, cuase of trusted users). Everybody will be happy, but not plebs from vacware, but noobody gives a fuck about them!
PS: sry for bad grammar, writing from bad keyboard with very fast tempo :D
PSS: Make pro2 slot with eac, cevo bypass, make pro3 slot with eac, cevo, Faceit, ESL
Totally subscribe, Its true that 50$ is too much but if u think a little about it it's the only provider that offers the bypass(functional ofc , not plat scam :D ) ! If u want to play high tier tournaments with "decent" AC u need to spend some cash!

I understand that Faceit AC might be harder to secure, but what about EAC :( Is EAC even too risky to release right now? Just give us something to work with and give EAC if possible.

Edit: Also 3 different slots is good however, EAC should be in league not Pro league. Its not nearly as demanded at faceit etc

Last edited:
In my opinion, 50 dollz is more than okay, I will gladly pay extra 15 bucks a month to get the best security there is, but I also understand that for some people its going to be too expensive, but I guess for most of us that has a daily job, it wont be an issue.

Reactions: markc
Well from the looks of the poll the first one is winning lmao by a pretty good margin.

Well from the looks of the poll the first one is winning lmao by a pretty good margin.
That's because The majorly of LC community is brain dead! Why god don't keep making natural selection with human being?!
Once again......

(When u look the vote status)
DansGame........NotLikeThis........FailFish

That's because The majorly of LC community is brain dead! Why god don't keep making natural selection with human being?!
Once again......

(When u look the vote status)
DansGame........NotLikeThis........FailFish
And its probably kids who want to see it get detected a lot easier. This should of been posted in the VIP section tbh.

Reactions: Joao Pacheco
And its probably kids who want to see it get detected a lot easier. This should of been posted in the VIP section tbh.
Agree....
Probably think it's vacware, and when LC 3.0 is out they will come all try to get their hand on a "Faceit proof cheat " and after buy it they will not be able to use it! Because they will complain that they baught the cheat 10 minutes ago and no sub or that the aimbot doesn't work ! (I will not even mention of some Pokémon claiming that they have activated esp and glow doesn't show up .-. ) :D

I love a option number 4, It's seem like not expensive compare to other sites :)