Just bought it

yeezy

Silver I
May 3, 2016
Just bought the hack, I'm coming from inte*w*bz where I am a pretty respected member (got lifetime etc) but I feel like this has that true legit feel im searching for, only heard good things about this masterpiece and can't wait to get in on that action
I'll be active af on the forums aswell since this community seems GOLDEN
Activate fast pls Kappa

hi guys. came from AW! i read alot of good review and its faceit proof! should i start? :D
You should. One of the only providers that provide a 100% working FaceIT aimbot with any settings, only thing you need to worry about is a FaceIT admin reviewing your demo and saying you're a cheater.

Reactions: albert
You should. One of the only providers that provide a 100% working FaceIT aimbot with any settings, only thing you need to worry about is a FaceIT admin reviewing your demo and saying you're a cheater.

so we just use it on face it with no problem at all? :D

so we just use it on face it with no problem at all? :D
Yeah. If you want to use bhop you have to use a good delay on it and same with triggerbot.
You also shouldn't use 0 smooth or 10+fov because it will be obvious on demos.
Íf you've been banned on faceit before you should change your IP and clean cookies + don't buy faceit sub with same paypal email

Will they ban you if you did buy it with the same paypal actually? And what if you let's say Bought faceit premium on 1 acc then a few months later u make a new faceit acc with premium and that account gets banned? Will they also ban the account u 1st made?

Will they ban you if you did buy it with the same paypal actually? And what if you let's say Bought faceit premium on 1 acc then a few months later u make a new faceit acc with premium and that account gets banned? Will they also ban the account u 1st made?
Try not to use the same Payment info or there is a possibility of you getting rekt.