Intro For LeagueCheat 3 Variants

Plisskien

DMG
Administrator
CSGO Pro League
Sep 16, 2019
Hi Guys,
I made an intro for LC with a few options, I would like to share, maybe someday someone will use them in their own video.

INFO
Resolution: 1920x1080 HD
Format: MP4
FPS: 60
Video Code: H.264
Duration All Options: 1,21s
I hope intro is not to too short or too long.

Intro preview

V3.2

link is connected to my GitHub account. Reason: file is too large.
File weight: 8,00MB
Includes Options 1.1, 2.1, 3.1

Download

3.2 Option 3- Flat.zip

Attachments

• 3.2 Option 3- Flat.zip
    858.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I think the intros could be a bit longer just so they have a proper finish instead of just abruptly ending. They look incredibly good though.

In my opinion they all suck, intro is supposed to be nice and smooth, this is just irritating and the sound is really annoying.. The font also sucks the backround everything, just my honest opinion

In my opinion they all suck, intro is supposed to be nice and smooth, this is just irritating and the sound is really annoying.. The font also sucks the backround everything, just my honest opinion

I think the intros could be a bit longer just so they have a proper finish instead of just abruptly ending. They look incredibly good though.

Thanks for opinion. Now I know what i can improve.

Sorry but i have to agree with faithless, even tho it may be epic to some. Some people may find it annoys them and avoid it.
A nice intro length is 3-8 seconds

I extended intro a bit. I do not want it to be too long, e.g. 8s. I also reduced the power of glitch, to make the inscription legible, and also looking for a new sound effect. For now, I managed to get this effect. Better?

3.2 Option 3: Flat