Initial impression of LC.

Esotericgod

Silver II
Dec 16, 2016
I come from another forum, i used to believe that cheat was the best one available , it seems i was wrong, even though i would love to see a psilent on this cheat, its just not necessary, the aimbot is fucking unreal.

Aimbot- 10/10
Esp- 8/10
Security- 9/10
Bhop- 0/10
Triggerbot- 7/10

The cheat is amazing, however i have some slight issues and complaints, nothing major, just stuff i dont like too much, the bhop is a standard space spammer like ahk or something, it spams the chat bar if you hit the key, most cheats dont do that anymore but who gives a fuck, when you buy weapons, your screen snaps drastically to a random spot, this can be fixed a few ways as shown on the forum, you cannot tab out while using LC, but again, i dont care because the injection method takes like 5 seconds, i love how LC injects.

Overall amazing cheat, id recommend it to anyone, ive not had it long but i have had it long enough to get a feel for it and you will not be disappointed choosing LC as your main account cheat.

EDIT: Settings, i forgot, people give it too much grief, its no where near as complicated as its made out to be, the wiki is extremely helpful, but if not you can straight up copy someone elses insane settings, no issues there.

I come from another forum, i used to believe that cheat was the best one available , it seems i was wrong, even though i would love to see a psilent on this cheat, its just not necessary, the aimbot is fucking unreal.

Aimbot- 10/10
Esp- 8/10
Security- 9/10
Bhop- 0/10
Triggerbot- 7/10

The cheat is amazing, however i have some slight issues and complaints, nothing major, just stuff i dont like too much, the bhop is a standard space spammer like ahk or something, it spams the chat bar if you hit the key, most cheats dont do that anymore but who gives a fuck, when you buy weapons, your screen snaps drastically to a random spot, this can be fixed a few ways as shown on the forum, you cannot tab out while using LC, but again, i dont care because the injection method takes like 5 seconds, i love how LC injects.

Overall amazing cheat, id recommend it to anyone, ive not had it long but i have had it long enough to get a feel for it and you will not be disappointed choosing LC as your main account cheat.

EDIT: Settings, i forgot, people give it too much grief, its no where near as complicated as its made out to be, the wiki is extremely helpful, but if not you can straight up copy someone elses insane settings, no issues there.
nice review but why you rate bhop 0/10 if you actually took the time to read the wiki bhop has a key that you hold and yes you can tab out with nofont=1 https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/dd375731(v=vs.85).aspx as you can see you can chose one of those keys then paste it in settings.ini
  • BhopKey - Bhop is active when this key is pressed, the keys can be found at Virtual Key Codes
Value range = 0-56
Any key from Virtual Key Codes
You can hold this key and keep bhoping and btw Psilent is only ud on mm

Last edited:
Reactions: Adex

Aimbot- 10/10
Esp- 8/10
Security- 9/10
Bhop- 0/10
Triggerbot- 7/10

Psilent is detected ;) Here you have 2D aimbot and you stay ud on 128 ticketrate demos. Security 9/10 lol you have the best one on the market its more than 10. Bh is really good idk why you rate it so low.

Psilent got detected a while ago, the 2D aimbot is awesome and humanized, 128 tick or 64 tick demos show nothing even in slow mode (if you play legit even in slow mode they cant call you). Bhop never tried cant say anything...

Psilent is detected ;) Here you have 2D aimbot and you stay ud on 128 ticketrate demos. Security 9/10 lol you have the best one on the market its more than 10. Bh is really good idk why you rate it so low.
and as for security i know fuck all, i only just got here bro so im not sure what detection rate is i put 9/10 because everyone gives 10/10 so i was giving basically other peoples opinions because i dont have one of my own

nice review but why you rate bhop 0/10 if you actually took the time to read the wiki bhop has a key that you hold and yes you can tab out with nofont=1 https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/dd375731(v=vs.85).aspx as you can see you can chose one of those keys then paste it in settings.ini
  • BhopKey - Bhop is active when this key is pressed, the keys can be found at Virtual Key Codes
Value range = 0-56
Any key from Virtual Key Codes
You can hold this key and keep bhoping and btw Psilent is only ud on mm
i understand that, but regardless the bhop is kinda tragic, it spams the text box, i imagine it jumps while on menus also, its not a good bhop, amazing cheat, used better bhop before though.

i understand that, but regardless the bhop is kinda tragic, it spams the text box, i imagine it jumps while on menus also, its not a good bhop, amazing cheat, used better bhop before though.
You could change the bhop key and it is so customizable for the reason than you can chose delay etc now if it is a bit slower then some other providers because other providers have autostrafer some rage cheats like vac ware iw use this feature

Reactions: Adex
nah not what i mean, the one i used before only bhops when you press space, it doesnt if you use your mwheel even though its bound to space, it doesnt activate the cheat, so you can alternate between legit and not legit to give yourself an advantage as necessary, its just all a little bit manual here, you can probably do similar stuff, it just all came as preset before.

tox you are a pimp i swear to god

I'm a P-I-M-P yo chick just chose me
I got so much swag, is that why you mad?
Control your hate trick, nothing good to say
Don't say shit, keep walkin' quit talkin' keep it movin'!
We can keep the club jumpin' till daylight
From New York to L.A. through the Bay; right?

I got dat style home boi. East Coast & West Coast

I'm a P-I-M-P yo chick just chose me
I got so much swag, is that why you mad?
Control your hate trick, nothing good to say
Don't say shit, keep walkin' quit talkin' keep it movin'!
We can keep the club jumpin' till daylight
From New York to L.A. through the Bay; right?

I got dat style home boi. East Coast & West Coast

lmfao hahahahha i fucking rate you xD